Board index Roller Coaster Games NoLimits Coaster 2 Terrain Painting

Terrain Painting

All discussion relation to NoLimits Coaster 2 should be posted here. Purchase NoLimits Coaster from this page: nolimits-coaster-2-purchase-and-upgrade-links-t32524.html

Post January 13th, 2014, 2:26 am
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,511.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

Has anyone got it figured out? If so please tell me how to do it haha, I need to know for a project or two
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Post January 13th, 2014, 3:22 am
FIN User avatar

Points on hand: 1,156.00 Points
Go to terrain settings and create a new layer with a different texture. Then in the editor select that layer in the drop menu which normally says grass (autopaint) or something like that. Then when you have that new layer selected click the paint layer box and start clicking the terrain markers, it should now paint it.

EDIT: I'm not on my computer atm so the box textes can be different but you get the general idea :)

Post January 13th, 2014, 3:55 am
Turbo User avatar

Points on hand: 5,511.00 Points
Bank: 21,857.68 Points

Thank you so much FIN!
Coaster Count: 582 // Top Five: 1. Helix 2. Nemesis 3. Big Bad Wolf 4. Boulder Dash 5. Balder

Coasterkidmwm wrote:
4 G's to the taint was a bit much for me because I'm not a power bottom like Turbo

Return to NoLimits Coaster 2