Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ The Cool5 Topic

The Cool5 Topic

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post March 14th, 2017, 10:52 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I am looking forward to going back to Luv 2 Play and going merry go round round those two poles!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Post March 19th, 2017, 2:51 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I got these huge strong prescription aviator glasses today from a friend.

IMG_0045.JPG


IMG_0046.JPG


IMG_0047.JPG

Post April 27th, 2017, 10:05 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
I do want to see more of your water skimming coaster shows! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post May 1st, 2017, 8:25 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Here is my mini hookah!!!

my hookah.jpg


I also have my tobacco pipe found in a parking lot.

Post May 1st, 2017, 11:12 pm

Posts: 764
Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points
Location: Hopkins, Minnesota, USA
Offline
I smoke this bowl for you Cool5.
Plantoris

Post May 3rd, 2017, 10:44 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^^ Your hookah and glasses go together! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post May 12th, 2017, 7:46 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I want to go back to Luv 2 Play and fire the ball from my air gun on my side directly into the barrel of the air gun on the opposite side! Like this.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h77Q0OkWtAM[/youtube]

What a really hard but fun air gun game!!

Post May 13th, 2017, 4:49 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ "Aw my gun..." :shock:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post May 20th, 2017, 10:33 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I will be getting these Christian Dior glasses in the mail!

unnamed.jpg


unnamed 2.jpg


unnamed 3.jpg


unnamed 4.jpg

Post June 20th, 2017, 8:29 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I just spun pon de floor on my room on my yellow Bilibo that I got from my job!

http://moluk.com/toys.php

Image

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXd3MyFkLOk[/youtube]

Post July 1st, 2017, 9:15 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ I personally like that shape, which is great, I think, for your slides! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post July 1st, 2017, 10:09 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
My very nice chest cleavage can make a pencil grip, be gone!

Post July 3rd, 2017, 8:22 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ I "... so what'll happen next?" say! :roll:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post July 23rd, 2017, 12:45 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I have these two recent masks!
Attachments
IMG_1449.JPG
IMG_1449.JPG (32.41 KiB) Viewed 5036 times
IMG_1450.JPG
IMG_1450.JPG (30 KiB) Viewed 5036 times

Post July 26th, 2017, 12:14 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Both are hmm... knockoffs, if we think figuratively, from Spiderman and... Darth Vader! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post July 26th, 2017, 5:46 am

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I will be getting this mask soon!
Attachments
bee.jpg
s-l160019.jpg

Post July 26th, 2017, 9:14 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 7835
Points on hand: 4,432.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points
Location: WOLVERHAMPTON, England.
Offline
lol240 wrote:
Spiderman


Oh honey.

Post July 27th, 2017, 4:17 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
I'm just, eh... kidding so no worries. I mean it. :)
Last edited by lol240 on August 3rd, 2017, 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post July 27th, 2017, 4:15 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
My current mask collection.
Attachments
IMG_1452.JPG
IMG_1452.JPG (43.42 KiB) Viewed 5003 times
IMG_1454.JPG
IMG_1454.JPG (36.68 KiB) Viewed 5003 times
IMG_1453.JPG
IMG_1453.JPG (33.67 KiB) Viewed 5003 times

Post July 31st, 2017, 10:10 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ They're just as good as stuffed animals are! Keep doing your stuff! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post August 1st, 2017, 7:40 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
This afternoon I waded in the first test of a green swamp in the basement of the haunted mansion!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPrdXlFz-pI[/youtube]

It still needs the hazer fluid instead of the fogger fluid. Plus the entry and exit flaps to keep the haze in.

Post August 4th, 2017, 10:03 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Dark5, Green5 and... Pool5! They all would interest me! :D

Image

Hahaha! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post August 15th, 2017, 2:15 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
Yesterday I bought this mask.

s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (27.86 KiB) Viewed 4885 times


I modified it so that it fits my face better and gutted it of electronics and batterys.

Post August 26th, 2017, 5:19 am

Posts: 8144
Points on hand: 13,506.00 Points
Offline
^ Oh gosh! Imagine BOWWOW in the pitch dark - just saying! :lol:
-- I was happy to be with NL1. --

Personal coaster count as of 3/2025 -- 222
"500" perhaps by the end of this year.
I will be a Thai citizen if possible in a few years.

Post August 28th, 2017, 7:20 pm

Posts: 6183
Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Offline
I want to go on these slides the weekend after my 26 birthday on September 5th.

IMG_8281.JPG


splashdown1.jpg


They are about a hour away from me in Columbia Maryland!

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post