Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions 2 new waterslides for Seabreeze's Waterpark in '06

2 new waterslides for Seabreeze's Waterpark in '06

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Points on hand: 35.00 Points

I just checked on the newly re designed website at Seabreeze, and 2 new slides are coming! Helix, which is a Cannon Bowl from Proslide, and Banzai Pipeline. They took out Banzai Speedslide, but the "new" Banzai Pipeline is now fully enclosed, and the drop is steeper. Helix is going where Wipeout! used to be, but Wipeout! as I interpreted from the main site is being moved up the hill to make way for Helix.

EDIT:

WIPEOUT HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT, NOT MOVED! I saw it for myself on the park map, and it's not there. It's a shame, Wipeout is a rare type of slide, and a forceful one, instead, they are putting in a clone. Basically like taking out an original B&M Invert and putting in an SLC.
Last edited by Tanks4me on March 12th, 2006, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post March 25th, 2006, 7:36 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
[:D], no waterslide can compare to 'BOMB BAY' at Wet 'n' Wild Orlando. Pulls some serious and literall airtime!

Post March 26th, 2006, 4:04 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by english coaster guy

[:D], no waterslide can compare to 'BOMB BAY' at Wet 'n' Wild Orlando. Pulls some serious and literall airtime!

bomb bay looks insane, and hell fun! [:D]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post March 26th, 2006, 4:18 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
^^^ It is absolutely insane, you are correct dirk.
I think thats the only ride/attraction i have ever been a little scared of in my entire life. Looking out of the Rocket 100ft up and suddenly dropping from a verticle angle gives an immence amount of airtime and awesome speed. It Kicks Ass!

Return to General Theme Park Discussions