Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster 2 questions

2 questions

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post November 22nd, 2013, 6:16 pm

Points on hand: 152.00 Points
what is the worst rollercoaster on here

and what is the best/smoothest and/or highest number of downloads?

thx and I wanna download it so make sure its not nlpack

Post November 22nd, 2013, 6:32 pm

Points on hand: 15,401.90 Points
1) I don't wanna name any specific creations since I don't wanna offend anyone but there are quite a lot of ratings less than 1, and some 0.25's. If there are exclusively negative reviews and if there's no screenshot or the screenshot shows obvious flaws, that would be worth checking to see if it really is that bad.
2) Is it really that hard to search the exchange by ratings/downloads? If you do that, you'll have your answer. As for 'best' that is entirely subjective and I doubt you'll get any one answer, and I don't think I have any one personal favorite, but some of the ones I really like Howl, Tsar, Express90, and probably others I'm not thinking of. A lot of the highly rated creations are NL packs, so that may be difficult.

Post November 23rd, 2013, 7:10 am
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Just check out AJClarkes "This is NoLimits". for the best of the best. They come with download packs so you can get all the rides in the videos.

Post November 26th, 2013, 5:10 pm

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
1. I've seen someone upload a track (at another exchange) that was nothing but a little circle. The description read, "no red G's!"

2. Finding the best of NL isn't easy at all, although as mentioned above, AJClarke's video series is helping out with that.

3. Look up how to use the NL track packager. There's threads about it around here and other forums, as well as download links.

Post November 26th, 2013, 5:55 pm

Points on hand: 2,232.00 Points
You can rank the tracks the way you want by clicking on the column name. For instance, the ride with the highest amount of download is Black Halo, with 4942 clics.
The rides with the lowest ratings are on this page : Low Rating Tracks

Post November 26th, 2013, 6:33 pm

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Was the little circle track, my shop lathe coaster?

Return to No Limits Coaster