Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion A2nxpimp Worl V2.0

A2nxpimp Worl V2.0

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 27th, 2005, 12:42 am

Points on hand: 3,231.00 Points

Ok everyone, I have finally settled down, A2nxpiimp World V2.0 is now soon going to open! More features will be featured on the site/forum plus there is going to be a Arcade and IBS Store and a download section and more!

The official opening date for the Forum/Site will be on Sunday May 26th 2005 and yes, I am looking for 2 to 4 Mods and a maybe a admin for the site.

Here is a miniture of form of how you can get in:

Name:_________-
E-Mail:_________
Aim:___________
YIM:___________
Integrity:_______
Any other conatcts:_________

Personal Subforum:________(Y/N)

You must agree to respecting the member's privacy. To be a mod you are required to be as cooperative as possible.

Agree/Dissagree:______(Of-course if you do want to be a mod then your only choice is Agree)

During the next week we will have points giveaways and prizes (IOW stuff from IBS STORE or Cha Ching which is our kind of currency) The first member to join (Besides mods because duh, they will get a paycheck) will receive 1000 Cha Ching! Next 5 members will receive 500 Cha Ching! And the next 10 members will receive 100 Cha Ching! During our next week we will have raffle games and will randomly pick a few members to give prizes such as title changers, emotican uploads, a IPB car, or a IPB Home! To report to be the first member you must sign in the topic "Cha CHing Member Sign IN" right away after you sub. If not so you can loose your chance of winning some Cha Ching! SO you would have to enter this:

Member #:______

So mark your calendars on Sunday because it will be the opening of A2nxpimp World! You don't want to a loose not one Cha Ching! So stay tooned on Sunday for the link to the forums!

Post May 27th, 2005, 3:50 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
right, sure this is going to work out well, if so, i'll join

Post May 27th, 2005, 8:55 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Two questions

What is the site actualy about?
What is Cha Ching? Just basicaly a points system?

Post May 27th, 2005, 6:36 pm

Yeah lol, its a money/point system name. Also its going to have download section and if you want your creation up then you can send it to me and I can put it up. Its Rct, Sm, and NL combined!and maybe Dance Dance Revolution/Stepmania too. I'm also going to have give aways, IOW items in IPB Store such as a degree, cars (Unusable Item) A2nxpimp World Hat (Unusable item) Title changers, etc. Contests. In the arcade you will be able to request for Challenges too, but everyday your required to make atleast 5 posts and then you can play. Im going to add coaster related if there will be any. Well hope to see you there!

(Oh yeah and with Degrees, you will be able to receive a paycheck of 1000 points. All you have to do if you get the item is to trade it in with a admin, or mod, and we will send you your monthly paycheck. Ofcourse if you don't come in the site much then the paycheck will be halted)

Post May 27th, 2005, 6:39 pm

Points on hand: 2,386.00 Points
Originally posted by italianpnoy112

Yeah lol, its a money/point system name. Also its going to have download section and if you want your creation up then you can send it to me and I can put it up. Its Rct, Sm, and NL combined! I'm also going to have give aways, IOW items in IPB Store such as a degree, cars (Unusable Item) A2nxpimp World Hat (Unusable item) Title changers, etc.

so it is going to resemble this site?

Post May 27th, 2005, 6:43 pm

I guess, but maybe I'm going to add more stuff and games about the site, but the forum/site system and host will be totally diferrent.

Edit: Dear everyone, I will be needing a day or two to fix a few probles. Sorry for the mess. All the is that the site will probably be back online on Monday or Tuesday after we fic the problems. If anyone wants to help feel free to IM me in AIm at Italianpnoy112

Post June 1st, 2005, 10:59 pm

Ok sorry for the Delay but I forgot to tell that I had a problem that I had to fix. Luckly I got it fixed so the new opening time will be on around Saturday. I will get things tidied yp and have it all ready.

I don't know abot the arcade but I do know that we are going to have it ASAP. I just dn't know when it is gonna be installed.

Post June 4th, 2005, 3:01 pm

Ok everyone!

IN 4 hours the forum is going to be opened! Stay tooned so that you can grab the link first!
By the way we have the lottery and the raffle games! So hopefully that will ad to the fun...

A2nxpimp

Return to Off Topic Discussion