Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Architecture & Floor Plans!

Architecture & Floor Plans!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 28th, 2006, 3:48 am

Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points
Hey, well I am in Love with Architecture and Floor Plans! So does any one else love them alot to? Well here is a picture of my dream home, it is Built by Richmond American Homes, and the model name is the Cascade located at The Reserve At Cherry Creek. I used to have Architecture classes at my old school, but at Douglas County HS(Yes we won 5-A in Foot ball for state) there is no such class like it unfortuantly.

Here's a picture of the Exterior, Elevation B i think, with a Side Load garage. And if you live in Colorado, you may have gotten Flyers, or seen it on those big signs on the side of the road, The Cascade is the biggest house Richmond currently makes in Colorado, and is part of the Masters Collection.

Image Insert:
55.71 KB

Here's a picture of the Floorplan

Image Insert:
21.1 KB
-Ryan

Post May 28th, 2006, 4:43 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,863.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I'm a fan of architecture and floor plans, can read them inside out and make them as well. Looks nice what you did there.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post May 28th, 2006, 8:41 am

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Im hoping to do architecture at Uni in 2 years. Looks a nice house man, i would live in it [;)][:D]

Post May 28th, 2006, 1:19 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
i play the sims every now and then, but i like my house, wouldn't want anyting else

Post May 28th, 2006, 2:40 pm

Points on hand: 5,120.00 Points

I'm (or was) in Architectural Drafting at my high school. Not what I want to do with my life, but it was fun nonetheless. If I have time, I'll upload pictures of the floorplan/electrical/door&window schedules (we put em all on 1 sheet of velum for each floor).

Post May 29th, 2006, 5:12 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

currently i am making a 3d model (IRL, not a .3ds object) for my final in architecture drawing at my HS. its kinda funny but very long work....it takes me about 15 minutes to construct a complicated wall (with angles and different heights then the normal 8 foot), so my weekend has been pretty crazy. since i really dont care how good it looks considering i already have an A, i am not putting a lot of effort into it, but ill still upload a pic sometime this week if i remember to show off my house :P

a week or two ago i designed another house, fairly small compared to my first one (7500 sq. feet in total), but at 1600 sq. feet it is still fairly good sized. ill upload those once i get to my computer at school.

Post May 29th, 2006, 5:16 pm

Post May 30th, 2006, 2:23 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
What a wierd hobby, not saying i dont support what you guys do. But floor plans[shocked]???
I have always been interested in Architecture. It quite fascinates me on how things like York Cathedral. Over 300 feet high of pure concrete. Was constructed by hand and not machine.

Post May 30th, 2006, 4:13 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

you all would like these big fansy houses, i would love just a realy nice luxury, modern studio apartment in the royunder in the center of birmingham. prefrely the top floor one which at the moment has been sold to somone for a stagering 1.5 million quid. lucky them.
Making screams come true

Post June 1st, 2006, 10:12 pm

Hmmm... The Cascade, has 4,391 SQ FT. So it is not that big, some houses are over 6,000 SQ Ft. Well i guess it is big, but oh well, I want it.
-Ryan

Post June 10th, 2006, 4:34 am

Here is my recreation of the Cascade, I made it in The Sims 2. And if you use The Sims 2 program you know how hard it can be to make realistic houses. The Floorplan is Almost excact. And the Exterior is Perfect, No Flaw. IF you want to Download this file and Run it on the Sims 2, Private Message me. Requires The Sims 2 only No Expansions.

Here's a Picture of the exterior.

Image Insert:
64.56 KB

[:p]Rmfrick[:p]
-Ryan

Return to Off Topic Discussion