Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Are these games any good

Are these games any good

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 31st, 2003, 9:01 pm
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
I have a few games that I've never installed on my computer, and was wondering if anybody could tell me if it's worth the effort to install them. They are Wizardry 8, Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix, and Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. Has anybody played these? If so, are they any good?

Thanks!

Post May 31st, 2003, 9:31 pm

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
Well, I have played Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix and Hitman 2: Silent Assassin. And both of the games are pretty good. If you like more of an "run into an area guns-a-blazin'" then install Soldier of Fortune 2. If you prefer sneaking into a place by killing the milk man and stealing his uniform and his milk and just walk right in then sneak around some more and getting to your objective with out alerting anyone else install Hitman 2. In Hitman 2 you can still go in guns a blazin, but its not as easy to do in SOF2. Not to mention SOF2 has 50+ different parts of the human body you can blow of an enemy, its a quite violent game.

Post June 8th, 2003, 12:19 am
Kev True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 3,347.00 Points
Thanks for the reviews! Hitman2 sounds pretty interesting and I may try it. Not really sure about SOF though. Since posting the first time, I decided to try out Wizardry 8. I was doing pretty good in it, but now I'm surrounded by 34 ants with no hope in sight of escaping. [:(!] I may be trying Hitman2 sooner than expected. [lol]

Return to Off Topic Discussion