Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Asking for 3ds help for Coney Tornado project (NL)

Asking for 3ds help for Coney Tornado project (NL)

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Points on hand: 4,393.00 Points
Hi. I'm about to try a recreation of the Coney Island Tornado. This wonderful Prior and Church coaster was built atop a row of shops, games and dark rides. As a rooftop coaster, it seemed higher than it really was, but none the less had great speed and lots of highly banked turns. That rooftop location actually allowed for a final descent to the station in a tunnel, so provided a nice fast ending. I'm asking for someone to attempt to work with me on this ride. I have some "plans" for the track layout and profile, and I have my memory of my own rides on it. I can create the track and supports. But I can't create the building and rooftops. Note that the ride started by dropping from street level into an underground tunnel, which then led into the lift. The first part of the lift was in the tunnel - to the height of the rooftops. Then the lift was exposed. The ride sets on top of the roofs, but as previously mentioned, goes into a tunnel to drop through the roofs to the station level. Can anyone help with the 3ds to create the buildings???? I won't even start on the actual ride until I discuss this with whoever can handle the 3ds. Email me at bobcoaster@aol.com. Thanks!

Post February 18th, 2006, 1:26 pm

Points on hand: 56.00 Points
Cmon ppl its Bobcoaster, you have to help him out, he builds those insane woodies cmon guys dig deep!

Post February 24th, 2006, 7:57 pm

Points on hand: 4,393.00 Points
I'm still hoping for some help with this project! There must be someone out there talented enough and with the appropriate program to help make these buildings for the Tornado! Again, please consider it and email me at bobcoaster@aol.com.

Post February 24th, 2006, 8:41 pm

Points on hand: 2,579.00 Points

Post February 25th, 2006, 8:08 am

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Hello Bobcoaster, I am more than willing to help on your project, contact me via Aim, Icq and Msn.

Heres some 3ds work I done lately http://nldc.interfix.net/i11037

Return to No Limits Coaster