Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Attention UK and Japan People With 3G Phones...

Attention UK and Japan People With 3G Phones...

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Hi,
This is calling for people who have el phones that have the 3G technology in them. I basially need to get information from you on what the average price of 3G enabled phones are in your country and the calling / 3G plans you have there along with price for them. I have searched quite a bit and have not found any definitive information really. This is part of a huge semester wide project for my Business Communications class. It's very important that if you have absolutely any information on this that you please share it with me so we can finalize and close off our project. I am responsible the solution and conclusion of our demonstration coming this Thursday but have to have everything written up and completed by Tuesday morning. Again if you have any information, pictures and even features, which I think I have found all but reiterating o catch any I missed will be good, that you have please post them her ein this topic, or private message them to me or e-mail them sleaklight at yahoo . com
Thank you for your precious information. If you have useful links to sites with such info they are very much appreciated.
Thanks
WWS

Post December 2nd, 2004, 8:24 pm

Points on hand: 5,120.00 Points

Return to Off Topic Discussion