Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions BG Europe

BG Europe

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post June 28th, 2006, 5:04 pm

Points on hand: 2,966.00 Points

Post June 29th, 2006, 11:28 am

Points on hand: 2,090.00 Points

Post June 29th, 2006, 11:32 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Why cant Busch Gardens Williamsburg, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay be called 'Busch Gardens Williamsburg' and 'Busch Gardens Tampa Bay'.
Its stupid and confuses me, although i would say that park needs a new ride yes, any idea to what it will actually be?

Post June 29th, 2006, 11:33 am

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points

Post June 29th, 2006, 11:42 am

Points on hand: 643.00 Points

Since it looks like such a small area, and its up to 210 feet tall, I think its a dive machine.

Post June 29th, 2006, 11:44 am

Well IF it is a dive machine. I hope it lifts like 210 but then drops you like 250. Because Busch Gardens is a pretty terrained park. And if I recall The area around lemans raceway is lower then alot of the other park. . .

Post June 29th, 2006, 11:56 am

Points on hand: 2,579.00 Points

There's already topic on this.

There's lots of great topics on other sites, but it just didn't catch on here.

http://www.buschadventure.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=142&st=0

http://coaster-net.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3666&st=900

http://www.bgescape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9

and an overall coverage:
http://www.bgescape.com/index.php?page=Project2007

I've been with the getting rid of Le Mans Idea from the beginning:
[url]http://www.coastercrazy.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11517&whichpage=1[/url
There's a good hunk of info in my first post that's mostly all true.

Post June 29th, 2006, 12:13 pm

Points on hand: 721.00 Points

Post June 29th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Points on hand: 2,125.00 Points

R.I.P. and I sure won't miss ya lol. I'd rather see a new coaster than a raceway anyways. But the question is what kind of cooster is it gonna be? Seeing as how Busch Gardens always goes overboard on their theming I'm hoping to see either a woodie or a launch type coaster with inverts like Storm Runner [:p]

Post June 29th, 2006, 1:42 pm

Points on hand: 1,603.00 Points

Maybe its a new floorless. I've always wondered why none of the sister parks ever built one. They're ONE of the best coaster types out there and they're always attract people. BGAfrica has Kumba, but Europe doesnt have a modern sitdown coaster, but then again i havent been to and dont know much about Loch Ness so im just guessing. I think it would be a great addition. Oh wait Seaworld has the same owner doesnt it and they already have a floorless. So scratch that. Its anyone's guess, but I doubt it'll be another Dive Machine. There's not that much more they could do with one after Shiekra without really increasing costs and hassles and what not. Wouldnt it be funny if it turned out to be a themed kiddy ride like this one at IOA.....

http://rcdb.com/ig703.htm (Copy and Paste if it doesnt wrk)

haha. let me stop. Although for its size and stance it's really not that bad of a ride. I mean its no Montu or Hulk, but its not a Merry-Go-Round either. I guess we'll know when we see it. I'll prob never make it anywhere near that park anyway. Best Wishes to those who will.

Post June 29th, 2006, 3:35 pm

Points on hand: 721.00 Points
Originally posted by BigDadyPJ

Maybe its a new floorless. I've always wondered why none of the sister parks ever built one. They're ONE of the best coaster types out there and they're always attract people. BGAfrica has Kumba, but Europe doesnt have a modern sitdown coaster, but then again i havent been to and dont know much about Loch Ness so im just guessing. I think it would be a great addition. Oh wait Seaworld has the same owner doesnt it and they already have a floorless. So scratch that. Its anyone's guess, but I doubt it'll be another Dive Machine. There's not that much more they could do with one after Shiekra without really increasing costs and hassles and what not. Wouldnt it be funny if it turned out to be a themed kiddy ride like this one at IOA.....

http://rcdb.com/ig703.htm (Copy and Paste if it doesnt wrk)

haha. let me stop. Although for its size and stance it's really not that bad of a ride. I mean its no Montu or Hulk, but its not a Merry-Go-Round either. I guess we'll know when we see it. I'll prob never make it anywhere near that park anyway. Best Wishes to those who will.

You doubt it'll be a dive machine, but the artwork clearly shows one doesn't it?

Post June 29th, 2006, 4:18 pm

Points on hand: 730.00 Points

Post June 29th, 2006, 4:52 pm

Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points

Post June 29th, 2006, 5:00 pm

Post June 29th, 2006, 6:08 pm

Points on hand: 2,966.00 Points

it has to be an dive machine if you look at the site map there's not that much room for any other type of coaster. Plus BG adds lots of theming so it has to be a dive machine[approve]

Post June 29th, 2006, 6:10 pm

yeah I think its a dive machine. . . but not with the layout of that drawing. . .cause that layout looks boring.

Post July 1st, 2006, 5:09 pm

Points on hand: 81.00 Points

Does anyone else think that the first inversion looks like a Dive loop? That would be prety hot!

I think the a Diver will be awesome! the park has the perfect terain for it! so the drop will be HUGE!

can't wait!!!

Post July 1st, 2006, 5:22 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
You guys believe that art? It was done by a kid. NO professional art studio would put something out that was made with CRAYONS.

Post July 1st, 2006, 6:08 pm

^ Exactly. It was a quick sketch made by Anthony Ferguson, an admin on BGEscape.com

And sorry to say this, but if your still doubting that it's a dive machine, then your denieng evidence. Yes, It may be a floorless, but a variation, floorless chassis Dive Machine trains. These are a rumor, but very likely, and supposedley another rumor is that these trains will go to Sheikra in 2008.

Here's some info why it could only be a Dive Machine.

-B&M's 3 coaster per park contract with Busch. So, Kumba and supposed to be Drachen Fire. Montu and Alpengiest. And Apollo to make up for the lost Drachen Fire. And now Sheikra and... What makes most sense? a Dive Machine.

-According to the applications to the county, the ride takes up 5 acres and is 210 feet tall at most. It will go above 60 feet in 4 places. What type of B&M fits this category? A Dive Machine.

-What park recieved a Dive machine and that dive machine was extremely succesful. Busch Gardens Tampa and Sheikra. Who bought rights to the Dive Machine in the United States for 5 years? Busch Entertainment Corporation.

-Sheikra is 4 acres and 200 feet high. The new "attraction" is 5 acres and 210 feet high. See a similarity?

If you think about it, there's really nothing else that could go there. An accelerator is a possibility, but doesn't fit the B&M/Busch contract.

And BigDadyPJ, I don't see how you think a kiddy coaster can be 210 feet tall, and no I don't think it would be funny...

Post July 1st, 2006, 7:08 pm

Well if its a dive machine I hope it has more then one inversion. I was on shiekra last summer it was really fun. But could have been even better with another inversion. Also on Shiekra the straight down 200 drop doesnt feel like 200 feet which was dissapointing to me so i guess 10 feet makes a difference but I think it will drop more then that cause busch gardens is a pretty terrained park they could find a spot in france were it can drop more hehe.

Post July 1st, 2006, 7:49 pm

Hopefully there will be an extended drop, and yes, most likely there will be two inversions.

Post July 1st, 2006, 8:25 pm

Maybe b&m's take on the flying snake dive?? that would be insane for sure.

My brother brought this up today...anyone think it could be a 210 foot flyer?? That would by more insane then b&m's take on a flying snake dive

Return to General Theme Park Discussions