Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Brake problem

Brake problem

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post September 6th, 2007, 10:53 am

Points on hand: 932.00 Points
In my new coaster I am making, there are about 4 brake runs in it, the train leaves the station, goes up the lift, gets to the first brake run, and just stops moving (the brake run does have friction wheels). it just stays there, and when another train finishes the lift block, it doesn't stop at ther top of the lift, it just keeps going and crashes into the train stuck at the brake run.

An even weirder part of this problem is, when it was in shuttle mode (while i was testing while making the coaster), it just went straight through the brake run, but as soon as I changed it to continuous, it stops at the brakes.

Also before you say there are too many trains, there are 3 trains and 5 blocks.

What's wrong?

Post September 6th, 2007, 10:57 am

Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points

Post September 6th, 2007, 11:02 am

That was unticked, it just stops right after the brakes, with a bit of the train still left in the brakes (the brakes don't open back up to let it leave the brake run)

Post September 6th, 2007, 12:20 pm

Points on hand: 1,152.00 Points
Make sure your 'hysteresis' is lower than the 'speed limit' in the brake-settings window. God knows what happens if not

Post September 6th, 2007, 12:26 pm

It is aswell, I managed to make the train finaly go through the brake run, I set the brake speed to 10 KM/H, but it leaves the brakes at 1 KM/H. how did that happen?

Post September 6th, 2007, 12:28 pm

Points on hand: 196.00 Points

If you set the brakes to slow down your train, they will, but never to the speed you put in. Try some numbers...

Return to No Limits Coaster