Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park News & Construction! Busch Gardens????? Falcons Fury exceeds 300-foot mark

Busch Gardens????? Falcons Fury exceeds 300-foot mark

Theme Park Construction And News Forum

TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Construction on Falcon?????????s Fury at Busch Gardens Tampa surpasses the 300-foot mark on Tuesday, January 7m 2014. The first-of-its-kind Intamin drop ride will top out at 335 feet and feature seats that tilt 90 degrees forward so riders are facing the ground as they plummet from the top of the ride.

Images courtesy of Aerial Innovations

Source: AmusementToday.com
Last edited by Tetsu on January 14th, 2014, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post January 14th, 2014, 1:13 pm

Points on hand: 374.00 Points
Just a note, that is Busch Gardens Tampa, not Williamsburg. It was reported wrong in the source article.

Post January 14th, 2014, 7:41 pm

Points on hand: 1,771.00 Points

Post January 14th, 2014, 9:37 pm

Points on hand: 1,676.00 Points
Ah, man its a drop ride. Thought it was gonna be a giga, bummer.
Do Not Look At My Hard Hat Threads I Am Not Advertising My Rides In My Posts' So Please Don't Look At My (insert Coaster name here) It's Not In The Hard Hat Area

Post January 15th, 2014, 10:37 am

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
This is going to to blow every other drop ride out off the planet! The most intense ride experience of all rides for me is that first drop release on GIBs. It's that fear that you may fall out, then that fear feels totally realized. The stall on impulse coasters on the back spike "sort of" does it, but there is nothing like that build up and tortuous hanging getting pulled up that first spike face down. Can't blessed wait to get there <3 <3 <3 Anyone have an idea of when the seats will go prone?

Return to Theme Park News & Construction!