Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Butterfly II - Dutchman

Butterfly II - Dutchman

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post August 14th, 2011, 3:10 pm
RideWarriorNation User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 1,533.40 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Lol. It was a futurama reference.

^^^^^^^^^^^Please refer to video

Basically saying that this coaster looks bad. Sorry Gerstl, there's just too many thing that look wrong.

Post August 14th, 2011, 5:29 pm

Points on hand: 542.00 Points
I like this ride a lot. It looks awesome.
Progressive Rock Band "Castles"
http://castlesnj.bandcamp.com/

Post August 14th, 2011, 5:40 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Lol thanks guys. Glad most of you are excited. Shame that some of you aren't but I'm sure that will always happens lol.

Originally posted by TheArchitect

Originally posted by RideWarriorNation

This coaster is bad and you should probably feel bad.

Justify yourself.

I think the only justification he needs are his solid upload history and vast coaster knowledge to fall back on [lol]

Post August 14th, 2011, 10:09 pm
RideWarriorNation User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 1,533.40 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy

Lol thanks guys. Glad most of you are excited. Shame that some of you aren't but I'm sure that will always happens lol.

Justify yourself.

I think the only justification he needs are his solid upload history and vast coaster knowledge to fall back on [lol]
At least I didn't make like 3 shitty newton coasters that are way over rated. Also 'vast coaster knowledge to fall back on'? Who the love do you think I am? Jcoasters? Plus, all of my roller coasters uploaded were from when i was bad at newton.

This coaster is bad, deal with it.

Post August 14th, 2011, 10:38 pm

[lol] Someone has a sensitive spot.

*Checks age. Oh figures you're young, sounds like you're crying. I'm okay with the fact that RideWarriorNation thinks pictures of my ride are bad. Haha.

Post August 15th, 2011, 12:16 pm

Points on hand: 2,736.00 Points

Originally posted by GerstlCrazy

[quote]Originally posted by RideWarriorNation

Justify yourself.

At least I didn't make like 3 shitty newton coasters that are way over rated. Also 'vast coaster knowledge to fall back on'? Who the love do you think I am? Jcoasters? Plus, all of my roller coasters uploaded were from when i was bad at newton.

This coaster is bad, deal with it.

[/quote]

Why be so hypocritical when your rides are shitty too (and you state this too)? In fact, justify your coaster knowledge by actually providing some constructive criticism. You're just making yourself look like a f*****g moron.
Originally posted by dcs221
\nMack Daddy A113. That'll be your rap name.

Post August 15th, 2011, 12:53 pm
GavG Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 973.00 Points
Bank: 950.00 Points
RideWarriorNation, please take this as a warning that trolling in whatever form is not tolerated.

Post August 15th, 2011, 1:02 pm

Points on hand: 1,598.00 Points
You have now been served RWN. Have a nice day!
A man has needs and that needs is booze.

Post August 16th, 2011, 4:02 am

Post August 16th, 2011, 4:07 am

Points on hand: 1,034.00 Points
I was looking at the first pic of that post through my peripheral while I was reading PURE CONCENTRATED JUSTICE and I thought that you had posted a real life pic that you were referring to when you were building. It just looked so real, even down to the colors.

Post August 16th, 2011, 1:37 pm

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
Please change the supports in the first pic [:(] They just look disgusting to me. Plus, I don't know why they need to be so dense, especially when we can see the density on the rest of the ride in the second pic. You could probably take out half of them and still have a coaster that's just as structurally sound, and that looks cleaner.

Post August 16th, 2011, 2:01 pm

No I like it. We had donations so we can throw in unnecessary extra material on the ride. [:D]

Post August 16th, 2011, 5:32 pm

Points on hand: 1,843.00 Points

I'm with boneplaya, those supports are ugly. Maybe if you had them on some other parts of the ride as well you might be able to make sort of a theme out of them, but right now they just look wierd and out of place.

Rest of the ride looks good though, looking forward to riding it.

Post August 16th, 2011, 5:49 pm

I'm beginning to agree. That's what happens when I do more than 4 supports at a time. *Needs a break.

Post August 16th, 2011, 10:48 pm

Points on hand: 804.00 Points

Post August 16th, 2011, 10:52 pm

Points on hand: 96.00 Points
this ride is looking really good so far. probbly gonna rate when i download. lol and yes i agree change the supports!
"An artist can paint a picture on a canvas, but a musician can paint a picture on silence."

Post August 24th, 2011, 11:03 pm

Hmm wellp it's about done lads. Just really touching up supports and adding the rest and then yeah just a few days.

Post October 21st, 2011, 2:56 am

Hmmm I'm surprised that for two months I did literally nothing. But [:O]*gasp*[:O] something is getting done. It's almost as exciting as custard time ! Almost.

You can see, actually probably you won't be able to see, but I went from needing to finish 7 support structures to 2 support structures tonight. This may get uploaded this week, but may have to wait just one more if I can't get last minute things like launch/brake configuration for e-stop or packaging. God knows something probably will not work right Heh heh.

Post October 21st, 2011, 4:57 am
A.S.C. User avatar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 59.00 Points
Bank: 1,276.00 Points
Your colors are terrible, it's mostly just the supports though. Also your track looks ok but it doesnt look like it flows well.

Post October 21st, 2011, 1:19 pm

What do you think the colors should be? I like the track color so it's staying, but I agree the supports could probably look better since they're so cluttered.

Also, the track has a very fluent flying-climbing feel about it. The flow of a ride is hard to judge by pictures silly one. You'll see.

Post October 21st, 2011, 2:37 pm

Points on hand: 636.00 Points
I think it looks beautiful. <3
Friendship is like peeing. Everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings.

Post October 21st, 2011, 3:03 pm

Points on hand: 2,704.00 Points

Post October 21st, 2011, 6:22 pm
thrillsentertainment Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 1,028.00 Points
Looks pretty good to me. I am really picky about colors, and I have no problems with these ones.

Post October 21st, 2011, 7:54 pm

Points on hand: 1,369.00 Points
This coaster makes me want to try my own hand at a dutchman. probably never going to be as great as this though...

Post October 21st, 2011, 11:27 pm

Shucks you guys... Thanks. It's gonna be up the coming week.

PreviousNext

Return to Hard Hat Area