Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Canada's Wonderland Trip

Canada's Wonderland Trip

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post September 1st, 2011, 1:56 pm

Points on hand: 2,597.00 Points
Hey guys! I'll be at CW Saturday and Sunday. I know a few people have recently been there and I was wondering if I could get any tips on what rides to do when and whatnot. I'm assuming it'll be decently crowded since it's a holiday weekend, but that's the point of spending two days. I am currently at 190 coasters and I'd like Behemoth to be my 200th (even if it means waiting a little for it), so maybe by the end of Saturday I could be at that point and then ride it again Sunday morning. Also, what seat is best on Behemoth in people's opinion?

I'll also take some pictures if anything exciting is happening with Leviathan!

Thanks!

Post September 1st, 2011, 3:45 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Dude, expect it to be beyond crowded, haha. This place is only tolerable on like, rainy monday nights after 7 PM :p I'd basically just do the entire park in a circle, and if you wanted to do Behemoth last, head to the right side of the park first and do a lap around the park. Coaster wise, there isn't too much, but the bests at the park (in my opinion) are Behemoth, Vortex and Wild Beast. Be prepared for super, super slow ride ops, though.

Best seat on Behemoth for me, for some reason, is the middle! The floater on some of the hills is actually soo awesome in the middle, but the back is fun too.

Post September 1st, 2011, 4:04 pm

Points on hand: 2,597.00 Points
Yea I know there is a slight chance of some rain but on a weekend that may not mean much haha.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions