Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Climate change!?

Climate change!?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 15th, 2007, 1:32 pm

Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points
I believe in global warming, I believe that we as humans are to blame because the polution we put out into the air, has carbon dioxide, which is making the heat from the sun stay in the earths atmosphere. This is why greenland is melting and other ice structures in the water. But we all already knew that. I was watching a show, and Global warming is the #1 threat to humanity... I am not fully sure what my view is on Global warming, I think that I believe in it, but at the same time there is no reason for me to not. Here is a good website from wiki, that I thought was interesting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming
-Ryan

Post July 15th, 2007, 2:03 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
^#1 threat to humanity? Ha. Thats a joke.

BTW the weather in Europe...We go days with nothing but rain, then days with nothing but sun in Ohio. Not uncommon and not something to do with Global Warming.

Post July 15th, 2007, 2:31 pm

Points on hand: 2,597.00 Points

Originally posted by jayman

no, really, the main cause of global warming is republicans. it's all their fault. ever since richard nixon started the civil war.
i think global dimming definitely needs to be addressed, but only after we solve global warming, and that peace thing or whatever

Oh, I just dont see how you can say a single human being could have any ability to change the way the earth is changing. I think Al Gore just wants more attention since he lost the election. But whatever...

Post July 15th, 2007, 2:51 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

20 years ago tipper was censoring rock music, now al is using it to save us from global warming..

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion