Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion coaster sims

coaster sims

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 13th, 2006, 10:13 pm

Points on hand: 88.00 Points
Anybody know of any other coastersim games out the or any coming out this year. thanks

Post June 13th, 2006, 10:19 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
Well There are several, I dont know what you mean by "other" because you didnt say one in the first place... Through all your n00biness I will still answer because I am in a good mood.

There is
- No Limits(Most popular)... www.nolimitscoaster.com
- Scream Machines... http://www.wounded-heart.com/
- RCT 1,2,or 3... http://www.atari.com/rollercoastertycoon/

Hope that helps

*waits for completely retarded response completely ignorant of the links I just gave that I will NOT answer*

Post June 13th, 2006, 10:42 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Post June 13th, 2006, 10:42 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Post June 13th, 2006, 10:43 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by jayman

what does rct stand for again?

Racoons can Type[;)]

Post June 13th, 2006, 10:44 pm

Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points

Post June 13th, 2006, 10:46 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points

Post June 14th, 2006, 10:43 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Oh dear, i thought you was on about CoasterSims.com then.
Thus tracking you down, and burning you[:)]. Most of the people on hear are sort of anti CoasterSims.com.
Im sad now, because i only came into this thread to flame you and CoasterSims, boo! [:(].

Post June 14th, 2006, 5:12 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points

Post June 14th, 2006, 5:32 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by english coaster guy

Oh dear, i thought you was on about CoasterSims.com then.
Thus tracking you down, and burning you[:)]. Most of the people on hear are sort of anti CoasterSims.com.
Im sad now, because i only came into this thread to flame you and CoasterSims, boo! [:(].

Let's not forgot me.[:D] everyone with the [dorkhat] in the sig is defenatly a cs.com hater and trying to dominate the world! [redsmoke]
Where is elf where you need him [lol]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post June 14th, 2006, 6:39 pm

Points on hand: 3,415.00 Points

COASTERSIMS SUCKS! At least this site will accept RCT tracks!

Post June 14th, 2006, 8:06 pm

Points on hand: 905.00 Points

Originally posted by Bowserjoe

At least this site will accept RCT tracks!

And that's a good thing?
*sigh*

Post June 14th, 2006, 8:37 pm

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points

Post June 14th, 2006, 9:32 pm

ENGLISH COASTER GUY! you dummy I mean coaster games.

Post June 14th, 2006, 9:42 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

That's right, you tell him!

Garret covered most of em, but there is also Hyper Rails. It is not very popular though. I can't even find the website.

Post June 14th, 2006, 9:48 pm

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
That's because HR is no longer supported, at all. But some sites host the patch for it, otherwise you cannot find it anymore.

Edit: I just found 2 on ebay.

Post June 14th, 2006, 10:03 pm

I have all them.I collect coaster sim game [ software].Has anyone heard anything about sm2 release date.Will it be this year?

Post June 14th, 2006, 10:46 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Use the forum search button, or just look in the SM area of the forums.

Post June 14th, 2006, 10:50 pm

Points on hand: 1,600.00 Points
coaster sims - who ever heard of rating rides to stay a member

wtf

but there is also the sims theme park and disney coaster series but they suck major balls

Post June 15th, 2006, 12:33 am
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
CS is way to serious, they need to seriously lighten up ... a lot. NL is a simulator used by enthusiasts, and a few parks temporarily that wish to portray an upcoming coaster. With CS I find they take NL and all way to seriously, like it's a real life occupation, not to mention a poop coaster with 3d's can compare or get BETTER ratings than a tweaked awesomely built coaster with no 3ds.

And they force you to rate to stay a member, and you can only download 1 coaster after you rate 5 others or something else stupid like that. God, it's like they might as well BE the member for you, seeing as their is no freedom.

Post June 15th, 2006, 1:02 am

Points on hand: 2,886.00 Points
There is Thrillville coming out on the PS3, XBOX360 etc in the Fall.

Post June 15th, 2006, 1:14 am

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

Originally posted by Brtnboarder495

CS is way to serious, they need to seriously lighten up ... a lot. NL is a simulator used by enthusiasts, and a few parks temporarily that wish to portray an upcoming coaster. With CS I find they take NL and all way to seriously, like it's a real life occupation, not to mention a poop coaster with 3d's can compare or get BETTER ratings than a tweaked awesomely built coaster with no 3ds.

And they force you to rate to stay a member, and you can only download 1 coaster after you rate 5 others or something else stupid like that. God, it's like they might as well BE the member for you, seeing as their is no freedom.

wow, holy poop. no wonder rider/seuss gave up on people like you.

could that be anymore false? lets see, you need to rate 20% of the coasters you download, that isnt pretty hard, at all. that insures that people give FEED BACK to people for their coasters, unlike here and other sites where there can be 300 downloads and only 10 rates, thats what, 3%?

and poop coasters with 3ds get good rates on BOTH sites, just not CS.

my coaster vars, that i uploaded last year, which was heavily themed with a poop track, got a 8.37 on CS, and got a 8.41 on WWS. thats pretty consistant, no?

and your last paragraph is just completely wrong, they FORCE you to download 1 coaster after 5 rates? i dont know where you got that information, but it is wrong.

you know maybe if half of this site wasnt anti-CS maybe we could all get along and be friends. it is at times like these it makes me feel ashamed to be a part of a site that totally hates a site for no real reason, and most of their reasons for hating the site are compltely false.

Post June 15th, 2006, 12:40 pm

Points on hand: 2,886.00 Points
Originally posted by ragan

Originally posted by Brtnboarder495

wow, holy poop. no wonder rider/seuss gave up on people like you.

could that be anymore false? lets see, you need to rate 20% of the coasters you download, that isnt pretty hard, at all. that insures that people give FEED BACK to people for their coasters, unlike here and other sites where there can be 300 downloads and only 10 rates, thats what, 3%?

and poop coasters with 3ds get good rates on BOTH sites, just not CS.

my coaster vars, that i uploaded last year, which was heavily themed with a poop track, got a 8.37 on CS, and got a 8.41 on WWS. thats pretty consistant, no?

and your last paragraph is just completely wrong, they FORCE you to download 1 coaster after 5 rates? i dont know where you got that information, but it is wrong.

you know maybe if half of this site wasnt anti-CS maybe we could all get along and be friends. it is at times like these it makes me feel ashamed to be a part of a site that totally hates a site for no real reason, and most of their reasons for hating the site are compltely false.

There's tons of reasons why we hate the site...we just don't feel like explaining them.

Post June 15th, 2006, 1:26 pm

Points on hand: 1,843.00 Points

I think they give you 20 rate-free downloads to start off with, then they make you start rating.

Post June 15th, 2006, 1:43 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
just delete the cookies, get a free hotmail account and sign up again, easy as kicking a n00b in the butt

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion