Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion coaster sims

coaster sims

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 15th, 2006, 2:02 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Heres my opinion on CS.Com...I DON'T CARE! Seriously, I don't care if everyone thinks the site sucks or everyone loves the site, it makes no difference to me. I never visit the site so why is there any need to care? Why is there even a discusion about it, I'm pretty sure the people over at CS.Com don't care also. People can visit whatever site they want, if they want to play favourites than fair enough, but seriously, get some balls and get outside your house some more. The world doesn't revolve around a PC and what worrys me is that usualy the 'adults' are alot worse than the kids on both sites

Post June 15th, 2006, 2:08 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
ragan is RIGHT. yup, i said RIGHT. rating 20% of coasters is not hard, and it helps a lot. On cs, my Desert Rider coaster got NINE rates; here NONE. See for yourself.
WWS:
http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchang ... ?tid=10049
CS:

That proves that the system does work.
Also, all the coasters on there are NOT poop. all you are complaining about is blah blah crap cs coasters blah wws's are 1337 times better blah...
*ugh*
Id be happy to rate 1 out of 5 coasters i download knowing it'll help the people who made them. the only reason people dont rate on this site is because they are LAZY. you click download, ride it, and carelessly just hit the back button without even a "hey, great ride, not too smooth but ovrall good" to say. i dont rate too many because i dont download too many. I am busy downloading from the more responsible site where they acually rate coasters. Here is another interesting fact: this site has exactly 130 PAGES of unrated files; whereas coaster sims only has 17!!! thats a big shocker. thats all i have to say about it (even tho it has nothing to do with what the original topic was).
and, notice how i dont have the [dorkhat] in my profile.
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Post June 15th, 2006, 2:38 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,873.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

ugh, another topic gone to poop.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion