Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Coaster Videos

Coaster Videos

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 24th, 2006, 6:21 pm

Points on hand: 2,581.00 Points
Hello all! I'm currently doing a project in my data management class that is related to roller coasters, and my partner and I would like to do a music video with some of the videos on this site, and others. However, for our video to work, we need to speed up the videos to 150%, and the editing program that I have makes it look horrible, as in it will show the same image for like 20 seconds. So if you have a video editor that will do this, and play clearly, please let me know, cause it would be amazing! Thank you in advance.

Sunny

Post May 25th, 2006, 3:46 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

pinnical studio 10 mate, you can do anything with it. speed, blur, lighting, and even morph frames. its a wicked program but it does cost aroung ?????????120 in the uk.
Making screams come true

Post May 25th, 2006, 4:02 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

Yeh my brother has Pinnacle Sudio 10 Plus and it is really good, it only cost $100 when he got it though, it must be more expensive in the UK.

Post May 25th, 2006, 4:52 pm

Points on hand: 35.00 Points

Let's see... I have Ulead DVD Movie Factory 3, and it does it's stuff pretty well, BUT the instructions are VERY poorly written and it took me about 4 months to edit and addi n special effects, and music for a 30 minute video spanning 6 parks. There's countless problems with it, (although I got around them) so I suggest you NOT to buy this program if the deadline is less than 6 months from now.

Return to Off Topic Discussion