Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area comming soon!

comming soon!

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post June 29th, 2005, 5:41 pm

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
comming soon: Necranomacon (i got the name from aqua teen hungar force)

blast 0-75 on an intamin suspended coaster before twisting through a series of high g force inversions (6 total), 2 steep drops, and a 6 g cobra roll all before the one second (or so) of hanging upside-down before smashing into a lava tube filled with fire!

the layout has changed a bit since the last time i announced this but i think it's only changed for the better. the layout is completely finished and now i just need to get the supports and 3ds done. i'm looking on the internet for 3ds b/c i can't make them myself and i just need someone to make supports b/c i'm lazy. actually it's because of my lack of time so if someone else did them it would be much better and be finished much faster.

Post June 29th, 2005, 5:46 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

Post June 30th, 2005, 11:28 am

Post June 30th, 2005, 9:54 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
6 G Cobra Roll huh. Raptor's helix is between 4-4.5 and is extremely forceful. Just lettin you know now that's way to much, even 5 isn't Intamin like.

Post June 30th, 2005, 11:06 pm

er.. last time i rode raptor it wasn;t exactly intense.. besides, we've been over this a thousand times and it seems like some of the more popular people on here say the limit is about 7. and it's not really 6 g's.. more like 5.7. not to mention i'm not making it intamin-like.. it's just the track style i'm using.

Return to Hard Hat Area