Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Coney Island Tornado

Coney Island Tornado

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post July 15th, 2006, 1:58 pm

Points on hand: 4,393.00 Points
Hi, there.

Maybe this is a more appropriate forum to request this help? I need some assistance with 3ds objects.

You may recall that some time ago I asked for help with my Coney Island Tornado recreation; I need 3ds objects to create the tunnels and rooftops. I did receive an offer of help, and that person was making fabulous progress until a harddrive crash occurred and he lost what he'd done. Further complicating his post-crash problems were difficulties getting whatever program he used to create the 3ds objects to work now. So he's asked that I try to find someone else to do this.

The track is completed. That includes the structure to the "rooftop". I'm really pleased with how it came out. I have various photographs of the actual ride, and can direct anyone willing to tackle this project to on-line information and photos, as well. Besides all of that, I have my memories of the ride.

So if anyone wants to help out, email me - Bobcoaster@aol.com.

Thanks much.

Return to Hard Hat Area