Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion CP trip

CP trip

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 7th, 2006, 11:16 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points

Post July 7th, 2006, 11:19 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

Post July 7th, 2006, 11:43 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

I am gone for a day and I don't get to flame a newb?!?!?...

Jump Before jumping *TeeHee* into the WWS/CC (WeeWeeSlap/CoasterCrazy if you wanted to know) expierence... REASEARCH we can't stress it enough! Read the forums before posting random crap that makes no sence!! More Better... Dats what da Hillrods say.

Post July 8th, 2006, 12:17 pm

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
Originally posted by RRollergod

Jump Before jumping *TeeHee* into the WWS/CC (WeeWeeSlap/CoasterCrazy if you wanted to know) expierence... REASEARCH we can't stress it enough! Read the forums before posting random crap that makes no sence!! More Better... Dats what da Hillrods say.

Or he could follow the rules and wait till he's 13 or older before joining.

Post July 8th, 2006, 12:54 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Post July 9th, 2006, 10:59 am

Points on hand: 2,200.00 Points

hey guys, just checking in before i head to the park today
the weather is great and most ride have been running well, lines arent too long and ive already hit the good ones multiple times, and got a POV of raptor at dusk.
one bad thing though is MF is down, it wasnt running at all friday or yesterday, hopefully itll open before i leave tomorrow.

hoep everyone else is doing well
im off to the park
bye!

Post July 9th, 2006, 11:59 am

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Yea that sucks about mf, it was closed all 3 days i was there. But other then that sounds good.

Post July 9th, 2006, 12:02 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Originally posted by coasteragent99

Originally posted by RRollergod

Or he could follow the rules and wait till he's 13 or older before joining.

You have to be 13? ........oops[lol]

Post July 11th, 2006, 4:02 pm

im back now, it was so fun.
im not going to do a whole trip report, well maybe later if i get bored, but i must point out some details on how lucky i was all weekend.

okay, when we (me and my dad) called avis to rent a car, we asked for something cool, so they told us they had an 05 mustang rag top, so we wanted that but it was gonna cost us $260 extra to get the rag top rather than a hard top mustang, so we said no way give us the hard top.
we get to the avis in ohio, we went to our car and it wreaked of smoke, so we asked if we could switch it for a different one, they gave us a white rag top, same price.
sweeeeeet

we got in the park that night and rode some stuff including ttd, we were waiting for front of ttd and they started moving people to other rows because it was so late, so we jumped in second row ourselves before someone else did, then when the people in front of us were getting on, guess what, a single rider in front, so the op let me ride front instead.

next day we got off gemini and met this woman with her son and his friend, she invited us to hang out with them that day and the next.
so sure, why not? then we find out she has epilepsy and had a seizure on mf a few years back, so cedar fair gave her a special access pass where you get this book thing stamped at the ride entrance, and come back shortly after, go inthe exit and ride any seat you want, and the time from when you get it stamped to when you ride is usually about 15 to 30 minutes, not often longer.
so we got to ride everything a gazillion times any seat we wanted.

then on sunday night, while on iron dragon, we saw mf testing, so we got off and ran over there, people were lined up all the way to frontier town from the mf entrance because they said they MIGHT open in that night.
and for those of you who dont know, CP closes the lines to their rides exactly 8 minutes after the listed closing hour, and if youre in line before then, youre garunteed a ride.
in this case, lines would close at 10:08
MF opened at 10:06
and thanks to the people we were hanging out with, we rode it 4 times before we left, because the people at the MF entrance told us they would stamp our book until 11:00

so basically, i got really really REALLY lucky

pictures are here: http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/stopmotionn/

ill upload the Raptor and Mantis POVs on youtube and post the link shortly.

Post July 14th, 2006, 8:07 pm

Post July 15th, 2006, 2:04 am
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,299.00 Points

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion