Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Creepy Gnome - Terrorises Town In Argentina

Creepy Gnome - Terrorises Town In Argentina

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Points on hand: 643.00 Points

A TOWN in South America is living in fear after several sightings of a 'creepy gnome' that locals claim stalks the streets at night.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 902014.ece
The midget - which wears a pointy hat and has a distinctive sideways walk - was caught on video last week by a terrified group of youngsters.
Teenager Jose Alvarez - who filmed the gnome - yesterday told national newspaper El Tribuno that they caught the creature while larking about in their hometown of General Guemes, in the province of Salta, Argentina.

He said: ??????We were chatting about our last fishing trip. It was one in the morning.

??????I began to film a bit with my mobile phone while the others were chatting and joking.

"Suddenly we heard something - a weird noise as if someone was throwing stones.

"We looked to one side and saw that the grass was moving. To begin with we thought it was a dog but when we saw this gnome-like figure begin to emerge we were really afraid."

Jose added that other locals had come forward to say they had spotted the gnome.

He said: ??????This is no joke. We are still afraid to go out - just like everyone else in the neighbourhood now.

"One of my friends was so scared after seeing that thing that we had to take him to the hospital.??????
-----------------------------------------
lolz.

Unless it was in my backyard, then no lolz.
Last edited by drummerkid on March 13th, 2008, 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post March 13th, 2008, 9:58 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

Thats chuffed up man. Reminds me of the old horror movie Leprechaun. [lol]

Post March 13th, 2008, 11:29 pm
man

Points on hand: 111.00 Points
that thing made me laugh it was just like scuttling across the street

Post March 14th, 2008, 12:20 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

If I was those people I would have gone over and beaten that thing for being so creepy looking.

Post March 14th, 2008, 1:37 am

Points on hand: 2,481.00 Points

Originally posted by coolbeans326

If I was those people I would have gone over and beaten that thing for being so creepy looking.

[lol][lol][lol]

i mightve done the same thing... thats pretty funny, so is the movie trailer from RRollergod[:D]

Post March 15th, 2008, 1:17 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

gnomes are creapy though, theres no telling what they can do with that fishing rod

Post March 15th, 2008, 1:44 pm

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

Originally posted by RRollergod

Thats chuffed up man. Reminds me of the old horror movie Leprechaun. [lol]

I love that movie!

LEPRECHAUN IN THE HOOD!

Return to Off Topic Discussion