Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Cup Final [UK]

Cup Final [UK]

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post February 27th, 2005, 10:20 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

this is for about 3 members of the site [lol]

Carling Cup Final today

Chelsea V Liverpool at the Millennium stadium. I guess the football fans knew that already but I guess I was just ... sayin' [lol]

Chelsea were unlucky midweek in their european venture against Barcelona, the only reason they lost was ANDERS love FRISK, if thats how you spell the bastards name anyway. I think they will be out to prove something today and Liverpool might have a real fight on their hands here. Realistically, I can only see Chelsea winning this, not just because they have a point to prove, but purely because IMO they're the best team in England right now. Having said that, injuries to key Chelsea players like Arjen Robben, could be something that Livepool could take advantage of. If Liverpool were to win today it would be a shock I think, people say Liverpool are a really big team and stuff, but correction, Liverpool WERE a really big team. A couple of my mates are Liverpool fans and so I would love to see Liverpool lose, then I will have someone to talk the piss out of (cus my team, Wolves, aren't exactly doing well right now and my mates take the piss outa me lol). So yeah anyway, I both think and want Chelsea to win today, anyone agree?

Post February 27th, 2005, 11:58 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Half Time, Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool:

well, I'm shocked anyway, God knows how Chelsea are losing. Liverpool scored the fastest ever goal in the Carling cup final at 43 seconds, which is a whole 41.2 seconds slower than the fastest goal ever, but its still damn quick. Since then Liverpool have hardly even touched the ball, Chelsea have had about 5 more shots than Liverpool and more on target. Hasn't exactly been the most exciting match ever, been quite a few cards though. Just time for some pie before the second half kicks off[lol].

Post February 27th, 2005, 1:03 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Full Time, Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool:

The second half was really good, much better than the first, it was almost constant attack from Chelsea and I have no idea how this match wasn't 5-2 or something, 1-1 means we have to go to extra time, so now fitness comes into play and I do believe that Chelsea will win out there so I still think Chelsea will win this game. First half of extra time is about to start...

Post February 27th, 2005, 1:20 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Post February 27th, 2005, 1:42 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

[:D] hehe, yeah well, Biggs will probably post in this topic when he reads it so [:P] to you Edge lol.

Full Time Extra Time, Chelsea 3-2 Liverpool:

First half of extra time was crap, nothing happened, but the second half of extra time was pretty insane. Three goals were scored in the first seven minutes, then it was just Chelsea scrapping to keep a one goal lead as Liverpool were trying to batter their way into the Chelsea net. Really good game overall and I'm SO glad Chelsea won in the end. [:D]

Now I can piss take [:)]

Post February 27th, 2005, 5:01 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Yes Chelsea won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay, i wanted them to win, but loads of other people wanted liverpool to win, so now i can gloat at school. Yay [lol]

Post February 27th, 2005, 5:31 pm

Points on hand: 3,352.00 Points
Arrggh I didnt see the game I was in Sunderland with the girlfriend. From what I read though it sounds good. Im happy with football at the moment, Leeds won :D I think Chelsea have done well considering the amount of injuries the picked up at Newcastle last week. And yeah it does seem like onel 3 pepole on this site are into football haha!

Post February 27th, 2005, 6:02 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Originally posted by Biggs

Arrggh I didnt see the game I was in Sunderland with the girlfriend. From what I read though it sounds good. Im happy with football at the moment, Leeds won :D I think Chelsea have done well considering the amount of injuries the picked up at Newcastle last week. And yeah it does seem like onel 3 pepole on this site are into football haha!

Im not into football, i support Lincoln City (league 2, 5th in the league at the moment (i think [lol]) Can you really call that football???? [lol] Joke! [:D]

I never knew any1 else on thsi site wsa into fooball really. I like watchin it, but im crap at playin it, lol. [lol]

Return to Off Topic Discussion