Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Deleting csc offline folder.

Deleting csc offline folder.

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 12th, 2007, 4:58 pm

Points on hand: 96.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
At my workplace, we are connected to an exchange server that regularly gives problems. Even though it is our job to keep those servers up and running, I have to admit that the client we support (i.e. a bank) aren??????t treating our components with enough care such that it doesn??????t give occasional problems.

My problem is that ??????the bank?????? including our company doesn??????t allow any workstation to be loaded with normal Windows XP but instead with a stack that includes Radia and XP. The Radia on the other hand disables some XP features for administrators that includes the ability to disable the offline files (csc) using {ctrl} {shift} and clicking on delete offline files in the folder options tab.

My question is if there is any way to clear the csc folder in the registry or some other way, because I have a client with a corrupt offline file that causes the whole folder not to be activated again. The other thing is that because of the server problems we are getting 95% of the users uses the offline folders to access there work on mapped server drives.

If anyone has an idea on this topic please reply.

I know the admins might have an idea. [:p]

Post October 13th, 2007, 9:35 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,574.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Return to Off Topic Discussion