Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising Destination: Disturbia - Journey to Niflheim

Destination: Disturbia - Journey to Niflheim

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

jrr User avatar

Points on hand: 1,821.00 Points
Firstly an apology to those who follow my projects here for keeping you lot in the dark.
I've been rather busy working on my latest project "Destination: Disturbia - Journey to Niflheim", which is a major dark ride project. Despite my lack of advertising, the project page at the NLDC has already received 100 hits since it went up a few days ago, so it looks to me like this ride is going to be a big hit!
The only place for ALL the info is http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p3904

As usual, I've been busy working on the things that don't usually feature in coaster projects; this time some truly gruesome graphics that will send chills right down your spine, some neat perspective tricks, a static madhouse style revolving room trick that both looks the part and makes you feel totally upside down and a bag full of other surprises!
That's not to mention a really great storyline this time, and the first outing for my new 3DS support system on the exterior track which I will soon be displaying.
As usual, I'd be delighted for feedback, suggestions, sensible improvements and the rest.
If you have any spooky images which would work well as textures, I would be delighted to find out more.
Until I have more news, I bid you farewell,
jrrcoasterfan
P.S. Don't die screaming
Last edited by jrr on August 26th, 2007, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post August 27th, 2007, 1:23 am

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
Better model a therapist station at the exit of the ride to help troubled rides.

Props on the textures.

Post August 27th, 2007, 3:31 am

Points on hand: 1,902.00 Points
Awesome 3ds!
I like them, so please work hard so I can ride it over and over again

Post August 27th, 2007, 4:44 am

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

the words, *god* *chuffing* *my* and *Oh* come to mind.

looks cool, can't wait to ride it, iv been at fan at making NL horror rides/castles, mine doesn't like anywhere as good as urs
Rarwh

Post December 12th, 2007, 7:47 pm
jrr User avatar

Points on hand: 1,821.00 Points
===================================
DOWNLOADS:
===================================
1: INTERACTIVE RIDE TRAILER 1
Your first chance to meet face2face with the terrible Egwin Mould. This trailer is 18 rated and requires confirmation of age after download before content is displayed.
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/do ... ?id=156006

Post December 12th, 2007, 8:07 pm

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
Curious, you do realize that 1020+ page views does not equal 1020+ people having viewed the page, right?

Post December 12th, 2007, 8:18 pm

Points on hand: 2,063.00 Points

Im impressed by how much work you put into advertising and add-ons (soundtracks , ect..) but hopefully will be impressed by the trackwork. If I remember correctly, Zest was pretty darn rough. Just make sure that the trackwork is good, bc that is what matters.

Return to Track Advertising