Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster dont you just hate how...

dont you just hate how...

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post May 8th, 2009, 1:23 pm

Points on hand: 1,161.00 Points

you have to pay for the NL 1.7!!! im sure not payin for it...it should be free like all other updates... nl 1.7 ftl

Post May 8th, 2009, 1:32 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Nope! You my friend are cheap.

Do you have an Xbox, Wii or a PS3? Or have in the past had a console? Whats the going rate for a NEW, GOOD game? Its 59.99.

I do not believe, with the 2 purchases I have made (original NL and 1.7) that I have come close to that.

Then when you factor in all the updates, youve pretty much been handed the updates. Ole deserves some cash for his work. How else do you think he helps supplement the projects?

Ungrateful. Thats what I see. It shouldnt be free when its a major update. But the sad part is, he has given us large updates for free. Which we should have paid for, then we wouldnt be so shell shocked when he does.

Anyways, NL 1.7 is free if you have 1.6. If you have 1.6 its free. If you missed it, sorry.

I think its well worth the money and Im not even on it like I used too.

Post June 12th, 2009, 1:10 am

Points on hand: 1,279.00 Points

Post June 12th, 2009, 1:20 am

Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
yeah, real is completely right.
i dont really use it to much anymore(hopefully starting back up soon) but the price is still very very reasonable for what you get.
quit being so cheap and just pay for it.
if you really enjoy coasters and building them, then you should really have no problem paying for such a high quality program.

EDIT: dammit, didnt notice this noob was bringing old topics up, sorry about that people.

Post June 12th, 2009, 1:42 am

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

Yeah dude your being real cheap. It is worth it. Its one thing that keeps him going im sure. If he didn't get some sort of pay i don't think he would spend so much time on it.

Post June 12th, 2009, 3:19 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
I could've sworn I didn't have to pay for it.

Bad timing for you I guess!

Post June 16th, 2009, 11:37 pm

Points on hand: 1,299.00 Points
more and more companys are doing this. getting every penny out of you. yes its worth it, but its a damn update!

Return to No Limits Coaster