Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Eurofighter

Eurofighter

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post January 2nd, 2010, 7:42 pm

Points on hand: 3,043.00 Points

I guess I'm gonna try to go for a Eurofighter, hand built [:O]. I've pretty much got a lift, drop, loop, air hill, and an immelmann so far.

I still got smoothing and some shaping to do with that, but lemmie know what you guys think. I am possibly going to attempt to do some theming. I still need to come up with a color scheme and name. Give me some feedback, thanks.

Post January 2nd, 2010, 7:51 pm

Points on hand: 201.00 Points
you should make the loop more circular and remove the catwalks on the lift

Post January 2nd, 2010, 8:00 pm

Post January 3rd, 2010, 1:08 am

Points on hand: 5,889.00 Points
The loop looks good, but the drop is way off.

Spongebob FTW!!!
American Eagle Lover

Post January 3rd, 2010, 1:54 am

Hmmm, I'm not sure what you're referring to, the crest of the lift, or the actual physical drop. The crest I'm going to fix, but for the actual drop itself, Spongebob simply doesn't have as steep of a drop. Look at Saw.

Post January 3rd, 2010, 9:41 am

Points on hand: 699.00 Points
Yes i can see where 'Jonny is coming from. By the looks of your screen shots you might want to make the top of the lift more circle instead of what you have. if you look carfully at saw's DROP theres a slight straight section dead in the middle. if you trying to go for that look maybe have yours abit taller and also SPEND alot of time on the Lift/Drop to make it perfict.

Return to Hard Hat Area