Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising [NL] fall coaster projects

[NL] fall coaster projects

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post September 28th, 2003, 4:30 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Well, it's been a really long year so far... I'm now working on some of the most ground-breaking coaster projects ever posted on this site. I hope you enjoy hearing about some of them.

coaster #1: "The Thunderhead" at Dollywood.

This coaster is only a month or so into construction, but it looked really kewl, so I am recreating it so everyone here van get a nice little preview of this GCII wood twister.
time frame: 2-3 weeks from now

coaster #2: "Ultimate Nightmare: The Lost Coaster"

back in May, I experienced a massive trauma when my coaster for round 2 of the match-up contest mysteriously vanished from my computer. Well, it's deja vu all over again. This ride is over 200 ft tall, and has too may inversions to count after it shoots up at a 90 degree angle.
time frame: 1-4 weeks (depending on school work)

coaster #3: "The Rockler: Version 2.0"

5 years after the initial construction of The Rockler, a massive flood swept through the mountain valley and washed away all of the Extreme Heights amusement park. all but the topmost section was completely destroyed, and Cedar Fair sold the park's land. 2 years later, a pair of young businesspeople bought the park, ressurected the Rockler, and renamed the park "AdrenaLand". The Rockler has returned for revenge, and this time it will be the most insane wood track layout anywhere, with no slow spots, and more airtime than shivering timbers and the raven combined. Hold on tight...
time frame: 2-3 months

project #4: Cedar Point Amusement Park.

I've been promising that I would make a recreation of Cedar Point for almost 5 months now, but I have finnaly begun to near its completion. I still have alot of work to do on it, but you will see it for sure before winter strikes.
time frame: 2-3 months

I am also working on a new steel hypercoaster, and I will work on whatever contests pop up from now till December. Thanks for checking this out, and you will surely love all of these rides. Till next time, see ya.
Last edited by G Force Addict on September 29th, 2003, 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Track Advertising