Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Fantasy or Realistic

Fantasy or Realistic

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post August 17th, 2003, 5:31 pm
hi

Points on hand: 2,935.00 Points
I think we shold make the line between Fantasy and realistic coasters clearer Some fantasys are just bad rides with high G's and some are rides throgh Space and so on + we should look at wether they are Realistic or fantasy, I have seen a lot of Ratings Saying how unrealistic a fantasy coaster was [confused]

Post August 17th, 2003, 5:47 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,707.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

well, bad rides with bad g's are obviously existant in the fantasy world and can never exists in reality, but judge the quality of the fantasy ride and see if it was good,. not by means of extreme g's, but of adrenaline views, that is how I draw the line in fantasy categorized tracks. Though of course I take g's into consideration, as g's are fairly easy to control in the game. Realistic rides are rated through realistic world guidelines imo.

Post August 26th, 2003, 9:00 am

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
honestly, i dont understand the point of fantasy cosaters, if you're gonna make a ride, you should make it survivable! also, most of the coasters in the fantasy catagory are pretty good, making them realistic and the bad ones just need a little love and they'll be fine for riding!

Post August 26th, 2003, 9:00 am

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
honestly, i dont understand the point of fantasy cosaters, if you're gonna make a ride, you should make it survivable! also, most of the coasters in the fantasy catagory are pretty good, making them realistic and the bad ones just need a little love and they'll be fine for riding!

Return to No Limits Coaster