Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion fight or flight scenerio suggestions wanted

fight or flight scenerio suggestions wanted

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I need you to point out situations in which the case of fight or flight would occur. This is for my final paper that is due today, I have taken it upon the defense mechanism using the case of an armed robbery of a store and weighing the SEU and the decision making concept to come up with my theory, now I need to use the decision-manking concept and it's theories to observe a situation for fight or flight and deduce from there the possible outcomes and options X person has. yes I know deduction and decision-making are two different concepts but they tie in. so if all of you could throw in situations of fight or flight, I would very much appreciate it.
Note: This is a serious topic so please don't bs with me.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post May 14th, 2004, 1:01 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Well i could imagine if you were running a race (atheletes) you would have both flight and fright whilst on the starting grids. etc. Also performing a piece of live theatre you have flight and fright...

Post May 14th, 2004, 2:18 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

nevermind, I have gotten the two I needed, elaborated them and got my paper done. thanks edge though but that wasn't quite what I was asking for [:)]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Return to Off Topic Discussion