Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Fireman - Flying Dutchman - 03/06/11

Fireman - Flying Dutchman - 03/06/11

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post March 1st, 2011, 9:35 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
I'm generally not a fan of launched flyers, but this one is gonna be pretty sweet. Can't wait for the release.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post March 2nd, 2011, 11:53 am

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
Neat lookin,reminds a bit of Wingovers work.
All RCCAs should be RMC'd. And that event shall be henceforth known as the Rollercaust.

Post March 2nd, 2011, 12:20 pm

Points on hand: 50.00 Points
Originally posted by Jonny Richey

Looks great, but I have to say that flying coasters do not make you feel like you're flying. B&M hypers do.

Clearly haven't ridden Air then.
[19:47:28] rcking04: /smoke bong through wrong end

Post March 2nd, 2011, 2:08 pm

Points on hand: 1,145.00 Points
Originally posted by Live on earths ass

NO

Post March 2nd, 2011, 5:36 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Originally posted by Live on earths ass

I can see how it might. It has a similar color change to Thermite, that probably stirred this thought hahaha.

Post March 2nd, 2011, 8:15 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
**bangs head on table**
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post March 2nd, 2011, 9:17 pm

Points on hand: 636.00 Points
Fireman doesn't seem to fit to me. If it's going to be fire themed make it Phoenix or Ignition.

Post March 2nd, 2011, 9:52 pm

Well by all means worry about yourself. There are so many rides uploaded here named those things. It's called being original, and it's more distinguishable.

Post March 3rd, 2011, 1:14 am
True Addicts
True Addicts

It can still be shitty if it's original.

Post March 3rd, 2011, 1:15 am

...The name? If it's really a big deal for you little girls that this ride is called Fireman, I'll think some more for a few days, but it's likely I'll stick with the name lol.

Post March 3rd, 2011, 1:27 pm

Points on hand: 1,303.00 Points
It's not cool to have a bad name on an imaginary roller coaster.......

Post March 3rd, 2011, 7:22 pm

Post March 4th, 2011, 3:16 am
thrillsentertainment Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 1,028.00 Points
Personally, I'm not too fond of the name either... sounds really corny. If you want something original, or at least of the same status as Fireman, think of something like... maybe, FireBreather? Still, clearly not the best name, I probably wouldn't choose it, but it is original, same concept as Fireman, and not nearly as cheesy. And it gives you the feeling that you are being launched, as the fire would be from a fire-breather, or perhaps even a dragon. ;)
I could see a ride with that name having a cool Hawaiian or even medieval theme, whilst Fireman... all I can picture is a ride surrounded by firetrucks. :p

Post March 4th, 2011, 3:28 am

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
After thinking about it a bit more, I'm starting to agree. And if you really want it themed to firefighters, maybe call it "Engine XX"? Or "The Station"?

Post March 4th, 2011, 8:56 am

Points on hand: 90.00 Points
Bank: 2,503.00 Points
I actually kind-of like the name. It's one of those simplistic ones that are memorable. No gaudy "dragon" stuff attached or explosive words.

I also like the look of this coaster! The colors are nice, the layout is nice, and the 5-car train is pretty unique.

Post March 4th, 2011, 11:37 am
Beta Tester

Fireman... I mean it sounds okay if we are talking about some sort of premiere ride like BLSC, traveling in and out of a fire scene or something, but it doesn't fit what he is showing imo. Firewalker, Firebreather, Firerunner, etc... are all better names that mean essentially the same thing concept wise. But at the end of the day, it is his ride, and he can do what he wishes. ;)

Post March 4th, 2011, 6:07 pm

...It's name of a roller coaster, and after all it's not being themed. So, just like any roller coaster that doesn't have a theme but has a name, my roller coaster will not have a theme, but will have a name.

You guys are a bunch of whiners, lol!

Originally posted by thrillsentertainment

Personally, I'm not too fond of the name either... sounds really corny. If you want something original, or at least of the same status as Fireman, think of something like... maybe, FireBreather?

Personally, you have no credibility lol. And how is it original? There is a popular roller coaster on here already named Fire Breather.

Post March 4th, 2011, 6:38 pm
Beta Tester

Just the first thing that came to mind. I really don't know what coaster names are taken. Like I said, name it as you wish. I was just giving some input. Wasn't trying to get you all upset or anything.

I've got some projects underway that should give me some "credibility" here soon enough. ;)

Post March 4th, 2011, 8:12 pm

Post March 4th, 2011, 9:31 pm

Points on hand: 2,219.00 Points

Hey guys remember that one rollercoaster in china named roller coaster? It's a ride name, which has no reflection of the technicality of the ride. Let's rate down because it's not called Firebreather. (that's a really gay name).

This site is awesome, gerst why do you even bother with topics [lol] .

Post March 4th, 2011, 9:41 pm

Points on hand: 636.00 Points
I'm just saying that I think that fireman is almost as bad as something like firebreather.

Post March 4th, 2011, 10:17 pm

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

Originally posted by Yaminub

Originally posted by Jonny Richey

Looks great, but I have to say that flying coasters do not make you feel like you're flying. B&M FLYERS do.

no he said it right the first time

Post March 4th, 2011, 10:21 pm

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
Originally posted by Lewis13

Hey guys remember that one rollercoaster in china named roller coaster? It's a ride name, which has no reflection of the technicality of the ride. Let's rate down because it's not called Firebreather. (that's a really gay name).

Hairraiser is a gay name.What makes it worse is the fact that it sounds like Hell Raiser and has a red yellow scheme
All RCCAs should be RMC'd. And that event shall be henceforth known as the Rollercaust.

Post March 5th, 2011, 12:57 am

Post March 5th, 2011, 3:24 am
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by Lewis13

At least he isn't relying on 4 people to boost his topics up like you do. You should become inactive again. It was pleasant.

And English to [insert asian language here] translations always end up atrocious because the grammar structures are completely different to each other and the two languages share no relations with each other at all. So "Hair Raiser is a gay name" is really just something I'd expect an idiot in Bible study or some dunce like that to come up with.

PreviousNext

Return to Hard Hat Area