Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Flamingo Land Trip Report 12th August 2005

Flamingo Land Trip Report 12th August 2005

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post August 12th, 2005, 4:28 pm

Points on hand: 2,242.00 Points
I Went To Flamingo Land Today.... This Is The Report
The First Thing I Saw Was The Cliffhanger... 120ft High... Nasty.. Didnt Go on that but the ppl i was with did... Shame that i didnt get any pics
Then We Went To The Circulator. Good Thrill but way to long. Then We Went To The Bullet. OMFG That Was Class. Then The Magnum Force.. I Didnt Go On That. On The Loops the ground bounces because of the force... Its Amazing. We Then Went On The Tidal Wave... Was Alright but boring. Then I Went Off Onto The Corkscrew While they went on the Cliffhanger, Again. The Corkscrew Hurts Your Neck and Head A Lot. Then Came Velocity... Thankyou jpecool for posting your trip report about velocity.. made me want to go on it. That Was Amazing... Then There Was The Lost River Ride
Got Very Wet. Went On The Navigator (Kinda Scary) Then Another Go On Corkscrew And Then Off. I'm Going To Try To Make Just The Rides At Flamingo Land. Probably Cant Make Magnum Because of The First Lift

Post August 13th, 2005, 12:09 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

...Saw Was The Cliffhanger... 120ft High
Your wrong there. Its 56 metres which is about 183 feet. Dont take any notice of what it says on the flamingoland site. The statistics and explanations on that site are all wrong, probably because it was a web developer or whatever that did it and didnt have a clue about the park or something.

Post August 16th, 2005, 8:37 am

Points on hand: 2,242.00 Points
Thanx Jpe didnt no that. on the map it sez 400 feet though

Post August 16th, 2005, 9:27 am

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

LOL, OMG i didnt notice that until you just said, i went and looked at the map and it says "see flamingoland from 400 feet in the air, but on cliff hanger it will only take 3 seconds to get there." LOL. [lol] Thats why a person in the queue i started talking too said it was 400 feet, and to myself i was thinking, "are you blind?? its obviously no way near 400 feet". Well, not when you compare it to oher things anyway. LOL.

But yeah, official height is 56 metres. [:D]

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports