Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion For The Record.....

For The Record.....

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post February 21st, 2010, 6:25 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points

Post February 21st, 2010, 6:34 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

nice and very informative too.
Making screams come true

Post February 21st, 2010, 7:26 pm

Points on hand: 108.00 Points
That dude is the biggest tool ever. Burn in hell asshole.

Post February 21st, 2010, 8:09 pm

Points on hand: 4,046.00 Points
^ ya he's a huge tool. Except he's pretty much right about everything he said... sooo....

Liberals are the biggest tools ever... burn in hell liberals...

Post February 21st, 2010, 8:18 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,728.00 Points
I hate both sides... both conservatives and liberals are doing everything wrong. If I had to side with one however, i would side with the liberals because I would rather be a wimp than an idiot.
Boulder Dash was the only good roller coaster.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post February 22nd, 2010, 1:32 am

Points on hand: 53.00 Points
Being gay and all, I didn't really enjoy it. LOL, but everyone has their opinion.

Post February 22nd, 2010, 2:19 am
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by tmv8888

^ ya he's a huge tool. Except he's pretty much right about everything he said... sooo....

I'm not 100% re if you're being sarcastic here so please confirm that with me that you're being satirical or sarcastic before I go on a "genocide is bad" rant. Thanks.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post February 22nd, 2010, 7:50 am

Ok, do any of your ignorant assholes really believe this poop? Capitol Offense is a DEATH PENALTY. Here is the truth....taking your love christian beliefs out of it.

The Ugandan legislation in its current form would mandate a death sentence for active homosexuals living with HIV.
Anyone convicted of a homosexual act faces life imprisonment or death.
Anyone who "aids, abets, counsels or procures another to engage in acts of homosexuality" faces seven years in prison if convicted. Landlords who rent rooms or homes to homosexuals also could get seven years and anyone with "religious, political, economic or social authority" who fails to report anyone violating the act faces three years."

They are not just asking the gay community of Uganda to just leave as this tool would have you think. If you are found out to be gay then you will be going to jail or killed. End of story you sick motherfuckers.

Post February 22nd, 2010, 9:22 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,574.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Who cares about Uganda? They can do whatever the hell they like.

They could kill everyone that wasn't religious and black, and it wouldn't matter even a tiny bit to any of us, it wouldn't affect our lives in anyway. So, let the chuffed up country do whatever it wants to itself.

Post February 22nd, 2010, 10:00 am

Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

I'm not 100% re if you're being sarcastic here so please confirm that with me that you're being satirical or sarcastic before I go on a "genocide is bad" rant. Thanks.

Go ahead on your genocide rant. Fire away. I dont care what the bible says, but seeing gay people practice homosexuality in public is something no right minded human being should ever have to suffer through... keep it behind closed doors!

Post February 22nd, 2010, 10:13 am

Points on hand: 196.00 Points

Go ahead on your genocide rant. Fire away. I dont care what the bible says, but seeing gay people practice homosexuality in public is something no right minded human being should ever have to suffer through... keep it behind closed doors!

Ok, sure!
As long as heterosexuals stop practicing heterosexuality in public...
I mean, it's a disgusting act to some...
Keep it behind closed doors!

Post February 22nd, 2010, 10:15 am

Post February 22nd, 2010, 11:42 am

Points on hand: 1,038.00 Points
why cant we all just appreciate each other as fellow human beings?

Post February 22nd, 2010, 12:04 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Because some people are ignorant Catholics who have an irrational hatred for homosexuals.

"or if you're when the hydraulic fluid was dumped out of the motor is goes 200ft up the tower and is like "LOL nope"" - CKMWM 2016

Post February 22nd, 2010, 12:12 pm

Post February 22nd, 2010, 12:27 pm

I'm not catholic... I just don't like watching dudes make out... just a personal bother. Kinda makes me want to vomit continuously for hours.

EDIT: And to clear something else up, i have no problem with gays. I've had several gay friends. I just get grossed out easily when i see dudes sucking face in public. Nothing against the gays. People get grossed out by different things easier than others. Simple as that.

Post February 22nd, 2010, 12:46 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

... your defense is that you "have several gay friends"?!?! Seriously, that is how people like Glenn Beck disguise their racism by just replacing "gay" with "black".

Post February 22nd, 2010, 12:48 pm

My defense was that i have no problem with gay people other than when they suck face in public. I don't want to start a flame war. i just stated an opinion.

Post February 22nd, 2010, 1:06 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Sooooo you are bothered when they suck face but not when heterosexuals suck face? I see a definite bias.

Post February 22nd, 2010, 1:23 pm

actually i hate any form of PDA. holding hands and what not is fine (for both homo and hetero), but when they start sucking face i get a little pissy and grossed out. I know that sounds old school but my whole family is oldschool. my gf gets pissed at me all the time cuz i don't let her kiss me in public.

Edit: although, i will say watching homosexuals make out is more disgusting than watching heterosexuals. that's not cuz i hate gays. I have nothing against gays. Its just the way my mind works and its only a matter of opinion. I have no reasoning behind that opinion, besides the fact that it just seems more disgusting to me.

Post February 22nd, 2010, 1:29 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Ok, I was just noting the fact the you said "seeing gay people practice homosexuality in public" rather than just saying "I hate it when anyone kisses in public"

Post February 22nd, 2010, 1:30 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,898.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

coasterkidmwm likes to publicly make out with his roommates' cat!
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post February 22nd, 2010, 1:32 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

Die fatso!
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post February 22nd, 2010, 1:33 pm

Originally posted by slosprint

Ok, I was just noting the fact the you said "seeing gay people practice homosexuality in public" rather than just saying "I hate it when anyone kisses in public"

Both are disgusting, but Homo's are more disgusting in my opinion. Glad I cleared that up.

Post February 22nd, 2010, 1:34 pm
slosprint User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

So you are biased. Thanks for clearing that up.

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion