Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area - Force - Intamin Launched Mega Looper

- Force - Intamin Launched Mega Looper

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post May 23rd, 2007, 1:45 am

Points on hand: 2,183.00 Points
-Force-

Its been about 6 months since Ive been on the forums and using no limits. My last project I was working on : Volcano - The Blast Coaster Re-creation at Kings Dominion I have put on hold as I havent done any work on it in months. I plan on someday picking it back up and finishing it, but until then, Ive started a new project that shouldnt take me so long to finish. Its called "Force". Force is an Intamin Launched Mega-Looper I guess you can say that I started on since hearing about Maverick @ CP's heartline roll was being removed. This thing is fast paced and features high g-forces and also many crazy maneuvers. Got a few pics of the trackwork as of now. G's NEVER get into the red at any point. I got 1 yellow 1.5 lat spike Im planning on getting rid of soon. Colors may change in the future, may not. I plan on finishing this project... A good portion of this ride will be underground/inside 3ds... Look for further updates in the weeks coming up...

I have about 12 pictures at the http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p3592

As of this post, stats are:
---------------------------------------
Trackwork: 95% for minor tweaking.
Supports: 0%
3ds: 0%
Terraforming: 50%

Explanation of launches - Uses LSM - LSM 3ds will be placed over transport wheels and chain portions of the track. The first lift/launch launches about 75% of the way up at aat 14mph then boosts to 34mph onto the top of the twisty first drop. 2nd launch is underground and also uses LSM's reaching speeds of 69mph...

Post May 23rd, 2007, 2:05 am

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
Some interesting looking inversions, but I think your terrain looks kinda unrealistic. Keep working hard though, it should end up being cool.

Post May 23rd, 2007, 7:00 am

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

looks intense, really fun, but i really cant wait until you have volcano done, i hope you start that back up soon. Also, why don't you upload you anaconda and other tracks on this site?

Post May 23rd, 2007, 4:20 pm

dcs221 - yea, the terrain thats down is far from finished, I just lifted the whole size of the land up and basically "dug" the little trenches and ditches to get the tracks "underground" visible so later I can fill those spots with 3ds tunnels and what not.

bsktballdude - Volcano had become a real hassle for me, I cant get the turns that come before and after those heartline rolls as smooth as I want to. It has something to do with the connection to the heartline roll as it was made using elementary then tilted slightly on a slant using purg. I will hopefully someday soon start back on it and get it to a point where I really dont care how butter smooth it is.
About of my 2 other tracks "Anaconda PKD Re-creation" and "Angular"... I uploaded them here last year around October I wanna say, right before that little "server crash" or whatever that happend at this site and all those uploaded tracks got removed. They both receieved Silver Medals for the weekly contest. I still havent re-uploaded them back to this site. Will have to do that in the upcoming weeks, thanks for the reminder [:p]

oh yea, and it looks like they reset "posts numbers" and all that forum stuff too because I had MANY more posts than 2 at this site last year lol

Post June 3rd, 2007, 9:45 pm

Ive been working on the trackwork on this thing for close to a month now, many many hours on some of those days... By far the most work Ive put soley on trackwork on any coaster ive made in No Limits. I think im about done with the trackwork portion, I concentrated mostly on getting this thing as smooth as possible, I think it turned out great.

Many changes in trackwork since the initial design. Used to have 4 inversions, now it has 5. Its about 3 times smoother than the first layed trackwork. Took out the upwards heartline roll, replaced it with a I guess you can call it "Curved heartline roll" to some extent, and many more changes...

Track doesnt pass E-stop because of the transport track parts being uphill for the LSM effects on the first lift/launch.

I started the support work in the last few days, its coming along slowly but surely.

7 new pics @ http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p3592

For some of you who may think this just another "Maverick" type coaster, its not. Feel the Force!

Post June 10th, 2007, 2:01 am

Trackwork is officially 100% done. Got rid of one of the inversions and replaced it with a 115 ft air hill... Its great.

Made LSM 3ds and placed them, they look pretty good I think. Im still working on supports. 3ds are the only thing left to do after im done with supports.

New pics at the Devcenter - http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/u1010

Post June 10th, 2007, 2:38 am

Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points

Woooo. I wannniiitttt.

:D Great job; the ride is looking fantastic and I can't wait to ride it.

Return to Hard Hat Area