Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Forum Garbage...

Forum Garbage...

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 11th, 2010, 2:33 am

Points on hand: 1,145.00 Points
I frequently visit this site and love being able to share my creations as well as watch other people's creations in the exchange and forum. But lately I have been noticing that in the forums there has been a lot of garbage. There's been more than a hand full of members just posting topics that are just to get attention and, quite frankly, they mock the site and the effort that people like Oscar and the staff have put into it.

I just wanted to post this just to see what kind of feedback it will get. So maybe we can get a little discussion going.[;)]

Post July 11th, 2010, 4:15 am

Points on hand: 77.00 Points
The problem with roller coaster forums is that generally the people who actually know what they're talking about tend to be the quiet ones, and the total idiots with brain damage speak up and post to no end.

Another problem is that if the mod staff started banning nonsensical morons they'd have fewer people to make fun of.

Post July 11th, 2010, 9:18 am

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
Yea,I noticed it too:There are only a few new uploads on exchange...
But IMO I like the idea with the banners
All RCCAs should be RMC'd. And that event shall be henceforth known as the Rollercaust.

Post July 11th, 2010, 9:38 am

Points on hand: 1,145.00 Points
Or maybe something like a forum post monitor was put in place that could take the bad post off the homepage so the one worth reading can get their topics out. And I the case of members that keep posting there types of topics there could be a penalty such as banning from the forums or even the site. I don't know if it is possible but it would be nice.

Return to Off Topic Discussion