Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster G-forces for Flying Dutchman in NL

G-forces for Flying Dutchman in NL

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post October 16th, 2006, 11:01 pm
bockzilla User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 140.00 Points

Is it just me or are the G-Forces a bit off in the Flying Dutchman coaster. I have noticed while the train is in the station that the at-rest G-Forces are .7 for vertical and .7 for acceleration??? After the car reclines to the flight position before leaving the station the vertical is at .3 and the acceleration is at 1. During the flight they also seem to be a bit off as well.
If you are going to make a scene, be seen.

Post October 16th, 2006, 11:11 pm

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
Acceleration g's are equivalent to vertical g's on a regular ride because of the rider orientation. Follow those accel g's and you'll be fine... try not to exceed -3 and 5 accel for any significant period of time.

Post October 16th, 2006, 11:18 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
Originally posted by bockzilla

Is it just me or are the G-Forces a bit off in the Flying Dutchman coaster. I have noticed while the train is in the station that the at-rest G-Forces are .7 for vertical and .7 for acceleration??? After the car reclines to the flight position before leaving the station the vertical is at .3 and the acceleration is at 1. During the flight they also seem to be a bit off as well.

Sitting the station the cars are tilted at about 47 degrees. Therefore they are not perfectly vertical or horizntal. So the G's at 0.7. Remember the acceleration is the force at your BACK, not the force down as if the train were an invert, take into consideration the direction the riders are sitting.

Post October 17th, 2006, 12:35 am
bockzilla User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 140.00 Points

Ok, thanks for the info...I guess it was just me...
If you are going to make a scene, be seen.

Return to No Limits Coaster