Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Good Launched Vekoma/B&M Coasters?

Good Launched Vekoma/B&M Coasters?

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post February 28th, 2009, 2:57 am

Points on hand: 117.00 Points
I was just wondering if any one knows of any good launched Vekoma Corkscrew coasters or B&M Floorless/Tiwsted/Inverted Coasters. Thanks!

Post February 28th, 2009, 7:54 am

Points on hand: 523.00 Points
express and rock and rollercoaster as a launched vekoma. And the only launched B&M i know is: hulk

Post February 28th, 2009, 11:54 am

Points on hand: 5,394.00 Points
Bank: 1,660.00 Points
B&M does not make launched coasters. The only exception was The Incredible Hulk coaster and that launch was not really even designed our built by B&M. There are a few launched Vekomas, such as Rock n' Rollercoaster and Xpress.
Oh, were you expecting something here?

Post February 28th, 2009, 1:41 pm

Points on hand: 136.00 Points

LOL @ first two replies.. I think he's looking for these type of coasters made in NL, hence that this topic is posted in the No Limits Coaster forum..

Post February 28th, 2009, 3:00 pm

Umm yhea, thanks EzTraxyz. I knew that B&M dosent make launched coasters. And on the incredible hulk, B&M only made the train and the drive tires.....But yhea, i was looking for coasters that are in NoLimits...

Post February 28th, 2009, 3:21 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Originally posted by GTzeroH

Umm yhea, thanks EzTraxyz. I knew that B&M dosent make launched coasters. And on the incredible hulk, B&M only made the train and the drive tires.....But yhea, i was looking for coasters that are in NoLimits...

that's not quite right. B&M did everything on Hulk except the drive tire launch, they just made sure there was enough clearance in the track to let the other company install the launch stuff.
So apart from the drive tires and the train, B&M also did the trackwork and supports [:D]

Post March 2nd, 2009, 9:18 pm

Post March 11th, 2009, 11:43 am

Points on hand: 685.00 Points
Dozer by muella is a good B&M launched coaster on the exchange. and I will be posting a launched track in a few weeks called blackout... but it will be a regular S-s launch coaste... but it will be twisted... very twisted.[8D]

Post March 25th, 2009, 5:47 pm

Points on hand: 392.00 Points
oooo yay i love S&S i just wish they had more thrill coasters not those stupid kiddie rides.....

Return to No Limits Coaster