Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Happy Fourth of July

Happy Fourth of July

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 4th, 2011, 7:14 pm

Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points

Glad someone knows how to use their brain, anyway, don't worry Gouldy, gaz has not influenced the way I perceive the British. Every village has their idiot, even her in the US. I'm just kidding Gaz, maybe [:p]
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Post July 4th, 2011, 7:27 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

yeah, I think that if I based my opinions of Americans soley on what I see of Jcoasters, I'm not sure I'd be on the site anymore!

Post July 4th, 2011, 7:42 pm

Points on hand: 2,652.00 Points
Bank: 2,739.00 Points

Good one Gouldy
"if you found your laughin' place, how come you ain't laughin'."https://www.facebook.com/calicoaster1/

Post July 4th, 2011, 8:09 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Originally posted by gouldy

"lol jk", don't lie, that was not a joke. If you're basing your opinions of British people on me and Gaz, you're not going to have a lot to go on and your opinion is bound to be bad [lol]

(btw, the opinions in the post above this do not represent the views of English people... only Gaz) [lol]

I know more than you two tools, lol!

But really, you aren't the only brits I know, so don't worry, you aren't the basis of my opinion. Which isn't bad really. I can't think of much really negative that couldn't be said for any countries people in general.

Post July 5th, 2011, 2:03 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post July 5th, 2011, 4:57 am

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
I dunno...I'd say that "in general", Americans are a bunch of ignorant, self-righteous assholes. The people who I associate with tend to lean away from that, but that's why I associate with them and not "the rest of us". Just sayin'.

Post July 5th, 2011, 5:13 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Well "in general", British people these days are... well, Muslim.

I think you're sort of right, though, Boneplaya. I wouldn't have said "in general" because that lends me to think you mean "the majority". But I think the general consensus around the rest of the globe is that Americans definitely do hold themselves and their country in higher regard than they perhaps should.

Post July 5th, 2011, 5:18 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
^^You and your friends leaning away from what you consider to be of lesser value, that is self-righteousness [lol]

Post July 5th, 2011, 1:59 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

Originally posted by gouldy

I'm pretty sure Gaz is just trollin'... at least I hope he is [lol]

im havin fun, let me play[:D]
Making screams come true

Post July 5th, 2011, 2:37 pm
thrillsentertainment Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Points on hand: 1,028.00 Points
On a different note. The finale of Cedar Point's fireworks this year, as opposed to last years fluke, was probably the most insanely incredible display of seemingly random super epic monstrosities of colorfully awesome explosives I have ever seen in my life. I thought my heart was going to stop. [lol]

Post July 5th, 2011, 6:23 pm
TheArchitect User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 501,147.00 Points
Bank: 498,048.00 Points
Damn, think of all that tax money we could still be getting for doin' nothin. England we're indeed a bunch of c**ts back then, but there is some sick pride to it...

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion