Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post November 27th, 2005, 3:40 pm

Points on hand: 2,304.00 Points
ok, this topic is not about foul language and being tattle tails and reporting people for using it, so just get back on topic.

Anyways, the movie is pretty good, and I'm gonna go see it again today, an dmaybe this time i will be able to watch the movie without the girl beside me bothering me about how harry potter has blue eyes...

Post November 27th, 2005, 5:14 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Originally posted by Noah

Why Do you think i am spamming

[lol] i am not, it was a joke because i noticed you posted two thing almost the same, it's ok, nothing to worry about, it was just funny [lol]

Post November 27th, 2005, 6:18 pm

Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
me i would'nt spent my money on thoes kind of movie and second of all i dont like the harry potter series

Post November 27th, 2005, 6:59 pm

Points on hand: 380.00 Points

It was a very cool movie though it makes all the others look BS

Post November 28th, 2005, 2:07 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

I saw the movie, and I loved it! I really wish that they had shown the Quidditch World Cup, though. And what about the Sphinx and the Blast-Ended Skrewts in the maze? Still, leaving the book aside, I thought that it was a very fun movie. Each of the three tasks was an adrenaline rush, with great action and danger. Well done there. Also, it was very fun to see Harry and Ron starting to 'notice' the girls, and getting all nervous. The final scene was a great climax, and the death at the end was a very emotional ending. I give the movie an A-.

By the way, for any of you that were wondering when the fifth movie, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", is coming out, it will be in Summer 2007.

Post November 28th, 2005, 2:55 pm
Pad

Points on hand: 1,981.00 Points

I liked it too. I just would've loved to see the other dragons... I can't help it, that horntale looked seriously great! :)

Post December 2nd, 2005, 9:49 pm

Points on hand: 200.00 Points

I saw harry potter and the golet of fire today I relly liked it. I thougth that it foulded the forth book it din'nt have the whole book in the moive but it was still relly good. I liked the actors in the moive and I liked how it enned it ended like the book I have to agree that they did leve alot of stuff out of the book for the moive but it still was relly good I liked how they showed the dark mark and the tints bennig bured it was just like the book I aslo liked how lord votorte came back form the dead it was a little bit crepey but it was relly good. I can'nt wate for the next harry potter moive to come out the fith moive will be relly good. When does the fith harry potter moive come out? I read the whole sixed harry potter book and I liked it. I think that it will be a relly good moive when it comes out but you know that they will have to make a harry potter moive every year becuse the kids in the moive are getting older and I think that the 7th harry potter book will come out next year sometime to keep the moives up to the books.

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion