Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion harry potter book 6

harry potter book 6

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 4th, 2005, 11:20 pm

Points on hand: 200.00 Points

On july 16th harry potter book 6 will be relesed. I have peorled my book from borthes online bookstore so I will get the book on the day it is relsed. What do you think is going to happen in book 6? Do you think that someone close to harry will die in this book like one of his frends? I remaber how book 5 ended it ended with lorld valtomore coming back and the death eathers joing lorld valtomore so the next two books should be relly good. I think that harry will defeted lorld valtmore and be a hero. I will read the whole book and wach the next movie wich will be relesded on nov.15th at movie theathers here in the usa.

Post July 4th, 2005, 11:32 pm

Points on hand: 2,487.00 Points

i dunno....these last two books are supposed to get really dark and knowing what an awsome author JK Rolling is, she'll prolly end the stories bittersweet with us feeling like the books need to go on, which i think would be the good thing to do just for publicity reasons

Post July 4th, 2005, 11:49 pm

Points on hand: 81.00 Points

She said that she wasn't going to past number 7. But i got book 5 1 week befor release date, and i think i will get his one early to.

Post July 4th, 2005, 11:49 pm

Points on hand: 2,510.00 Points

The first 3 books were ok but not really dark, more cheery. The 4th wasn't dark but it was alot more exciting. The 5th was a great piece of work but it was so depressing. The headmaster in that book was a friggin bitch. I hope to see somebody like Ron or Hagrid killed in the 6th one. Twill add alot to the story. Its not that I don't like em, its just that somebody close should go.

Post July 4th, 2005, 11:53 pm

Points on hand: 3,649.00 Points

I hate them all, and I've read all 5. The movies suck too.

Return to Off Topic Discussion