Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Help me there are bugs on my game

Help me there are bugs on my game

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post January 26th, 2005, 1:44 pm

Points on hand: 2,615.00 Points

This has never happened before but when i start everytime the screen moves. ie,coaster starting,the screen mixes together and everything goes funny. so i can see the ride but its all blurred together.Dus any1 know how to fix this or do i need a new comp or game.Thx

Post January 26th, 2005, 2:14 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

change the resolution or get a new monitor. Maybe update your graphic card's drivers?

Post January 26th, 2005, 2:38 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

Also try reinstalling NoLimits or the environment you are riding the track in.

Post January 26th, 2005, 5:05 pm

Points on hand: 2,656.00 Points

Thats because of the environment, it means that a required texture or such cannot be found, just dont use that env. If the env. you are using that causes that is one of the default ones than just reinstall NL, otherwise redownload the env. from where you got it, and be sure to put it in your environments folder in NL.

Post January 26th, 2005, 6:15 pm

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
^ When it can't locate a texture, it usually makes it white. But if the env's ground is disabled, and it's using a dynamic env, then that may be the problem. If this isn't the issue, then stop messing with the fly by view. [:)]

Post January 26th, 2005, 8:26 pm

Points on hand: 2,656.00 Points

Uhm, no. If a texture or such cant be found it blurs just as he described. For example, download riscits white env. but dont place the text. in the env. folder, then it will get blurry and such as he described.

Post January 27th, 2005, 12:20 pm

Post January 27th, 2005, 12:27 pm

WOW thank you so much it worked[:D] although there is one problem, the one thats not working is the default and all the otheres i have are like hellfire so its kinda weird riding a colorfull one in an evil background lol[:D]

Return to No Limits Coaster