Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster How do you run this on a new comp?

How do you run this on a new comp?

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post August 8th, 2005, 10:28 pm

Points on hand: 2,049.00 Points
Hey, I'm new here.

Anyways, I have NoLimits on my old computer and am planning to get a new computer. I wanna put no limits on that computer, but as far as I know I wont be able to run the same NoLimits game on two computers if its only licensed to one person (me). Do I uninstall the game on my old comp, and then transfer it to the new one, or will the game not work?

This might be a dumb question.. i tried to find the answer in other places on the forum but couldnt. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.

Post August 8th, 2005, 10:32 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Well, I'm not sure if it would work, but if you still have the install file on your old comp you might burn it on a disc and use the disc in the new comp. You could click on the install file and I think that would do it. Again, I haven't tried this but I think it may work.

Post August 8th, 2005, 11:39 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
You can run it on two computers, geez. As long as you bought the game legally you are fine. Its within your home and you arent using it for profit so what does Ole have to get you with?

Just make sure you have your information to input and make sure you saved the original installation file when you bought it. Then install to new computer.

Post August 9th, 2005, 8:27 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

I have it on three machines which are all mine -- no problems here.

Post August 9th, 2005, 11:33 am

Points on hand: 2,049.00 Points

Post August 9th, 2005, 11:37 am

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

I have it on two. Just copy the install program onto your other comp.

Return to No Limits Coaster