Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions How long?

How long?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post July 17th, 2006, 7:03 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

This August, i'm going to Florida and will be going to a bunch of parks there. I'll be going to Seaworld, Universal Studios, Disneyland, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Epcot Center, Islands of Adventure, MGM Studios and Animal Kingdom. Im not too sure on how long i need to spend in each park to be able to get to do everything thats worth while (and not just the rides). Anybody have some suggesions? Thanks.
Last edited by CoastaGuy on July 17th, 2006, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post July 17th, 2006, 7:30 pm

Points on hand: 2,125.00 Points

Post July 17th, 2006, 7:33 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
Well I would put off a day for the following parks
-IOA
-Disneyworld
-BG

And a half a day day or maybe a little more for the following parks
-Seaworld
-Universal
-Epcot
-Animal kingdom
-MGM Studios

Then I would give about 5 days for you to cut back to the west coaster to disneyland? Unless they moved it to florida? lol

Post July 17th, 2006, 7:59 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

When I went to Flordia last year (June) I got through BGT in one day and IOA in one day. Both BGT and IOA's major rides are B&M so those have great capacity. BGT's Scorpion and Python usually have long waits, I waited longer for both of those than I did Sheikra, Kumba, Montu, and Gwazi Tiger (Lion was down). Scorpion is worth the wait (hard to find Schawrz nowadays), but Python isn't if you've already ridden an early corkscrew design. In fact, I got 3 rides on Kumba in less that 15 minutes, which is less than half the wait for either Scorpion or Python, and I got 2 rides on Montu in less than 10.

Post July 17th, 2006, 7:59 pm

^^lol whatever, today im too lazy to remember which is which

Holy crap jimmy, are you serious? I would have thought that the lines for gwazi, sheikra, kumba and montu would be really long, like maybe more then an hour. But whatever, thats great[lol]

Post July 27th, 2006, 12:55 am

Points on hand: 2,510.00 Points

When I was at Busch back during a Tuesday of Sring Break, the lines were moderate. I waited front for almost everything. SheiKra hovered around 15-20 minutes. Montu was about 10 minutes as well as Kumba. Scorpion was down and Python was a walk-on.

Post July 27th, 2006, 6:06 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by coasterguy77

This August, i'm going to Florida and will be going to a bunch of parks there. I'll be going to Seaworld, Universal Studios, Disneyland, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Epcot Center, Islands of Adventure, MGM Studios and Animal Kingdom. Im not too sure on how long i need to spend in each park to be able to get to do everything thats worth while (and not just the rides). Anybody have some suggesions? Thanks.

WTF... We could meet-up! Since i'm going from 1 august till 18th of august to all those parks in florida! [:D]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post August 1st, 2006, 1:50 pm

Points on hand: 929.00 Points
Bank: 2,385.00 Points

Post August 1st, 2006, 1:59 pm

Ahh.....i would dirk, but im going 2 days after you[lol]

Post August 1st, 2006, 2:09 pm

Points on hand: 929.00 Points
Bank: 2,385.00 Points

Post August 12th, 2006, 2:07 pm

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points

magic kingdom - 2 days
epcot - 3 days
animal kingdom - 1 and 1/2 days
mgm studios - 1/2 a day for rides, 1 and 1/2 days for rides and shows
IOA - 1 day
BG - 1-2 days
universal - 1 day
seaworld - 1 day

in disneyworld alone, you can spend a month and not do everything, but if you're just going for rides and shows, i think my estimates are accurate [;)]

Post August 15th, 2006, 5:58 pm

Points on hand: 1,966.00 Points
witte sok

slap, weewee
zaag, ijzer
zaag, hout
zaag, cirkel

Post August 15th, 2006, 8:17 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Originally posted by EElover2

Anyone want to meet me???

[lol]. Yeah we will meet you at SeaWorld at half 3.

Post August 15th, 2006, 8:20 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Originally posted by coasterguy77

I went last year, i hope this TR will help you in some way[;)].
http://www.coastercrazy.com/forum/topic.a ... C_ID=11146

Return to General Theme Park Discussions