Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion How much is your penis worth?

How much is your penis worth?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post November 19th, 2008, 5:21 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,863.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

State, former inmate reach settlement in penis removal case

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: November 18th, 2008 12:05 PM

A man who said a bad diagnosis caused him to lose his penis and a testicle to flesh-eating bacteria while in prison has won a $300,000 settlement from Washington state.

Charlie Manning, 61, who now lives in a motor home near Lake Cushman on the Olympic Peninsula, told The Seattle Times on Monday he expects to net about $115,000 this week after paying lawyer costs and other bills.

??????It??????s been a nightmare. I figured I should settle for what I could get because I just want it behind me,?????? Manning said. ??????It??????s unreal. It??????s like something from Mars.??????

Daniel D. DeLue, Manning??????s lawyer, said he was disappointed by the amount of the settlement but understood his client??????s desire to avoid a long legal battle.

The state agreed to settle on Oct. 17 in Thurston County Superior Court in Olympia ??????to save taxpayers the expense of continued litigation,?????? according to a statement issued Monday by the Department of Corrections.

??????While the end result was unfortunate and Mr. Manning??????s original diagnosis turned out to be inaccurate, this was the result of a misdiagnosis, not the result of poor medical care,?????? corrections officials wrote. ??????Not all medical judgments ?????? whether performed in a prison or at a doctor??????s office ?????? are infallible.??????

Manning was sent to the Stafford Creek Correctional Center, six miles southwest of Aberdeen, in 2004 after being sentenced to a year and a month for threatening a neighbor and stealing the man??????s pistol during a drunken argument in Mason County. He record included at least two drunken-driving convictions and a third felony.

After he developed an infected hemorrhoid and his symptoms worsened, including a fever, swollen genitals, bleeding from the rectum and a rash on his torso, prison medical staff diagnosed him as having an allergic reaction to cold medicine.

By the time a doctor at Grays Harbor Community Hospital in Aberdeen found Manning had necrotizing fasciitis, or flesh-eating bacteria, and he was flown to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, the bacteria had spread to his pelvic area.

Surgeons had to remove several pounds of flesh, including his penis and a testicle, to save his life, DeLue said. A replacement penis was made with skin from Manning??????s thigh.

Dr. Muhammad A. Khurshid, head physician at Stafford Creek when the ailment was misdiagnosed, left the prison system soon after Manning filed suit in 2007, DeLue said. The lawsuit alleged that Khurshid??????s delay in diagnosis let Manning??????s infection spread.

Separately, Khurshid was suspended from his prison job for three days without pay in 2006 for accepting about $10,000 from two drug companies, a violation of the prison system??????s ethics code.

According to the state Health Department, Khurshid is no longer licensed to practice medicine in Washington but is licensed to practice in Illinois, where he had an internship before moving west.
??????The fact that Dr. Khurshid isn??????t there (at the prison) anymore is a positive sign,?????? DeLue said.

News Article Source
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post November 19th, 2008, 7:08 pm

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

Since when are hemorrhoids an allergic reaction to anything?

Post November 19th, 2008, 7:10 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Post November 19th, 2008, 7:24 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
my penis is worth... MINIMUM: 45 M, Maximum: Anything higher than that <--,

HAHAHAHA
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post November 19th, 2008, 9:59 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,863.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

There you go, 45M. Cut off and send. I'll sell it to someone who needs a transplant for some $ [lol]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post December 13th, 2008, 6:24 pm

Points on hand: 1,355.00 Points

Post December 13th, 2008, 6:25 pm

Points on hand: 1,355.00 Points

Post December 13th, 2008, 7:04 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,524.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

there's not enough money in the world, kids, not enough money in the world.

Post December 13th, 2008, 7:51 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

First, where the hell did he stick it to lose it in that fashion? Second, do you think he had input on the size of the replacement? [lol]

Post December 18th, 2008, 1:26 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

I'm not sure, let's ask ebay, highest biddest wins and also settles this debate

Post December 21st, 2008, 7:14 am
A7 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 153.00 Points

Post December 22nd, 2008, 3:26 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Must not be worth much considering how much action I get.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post December 22nd, 2008, 5:07 am

Points on hand: 905.00 Points

Post December 23rd, 2008, 11:39 am

Points on hand: 483.00 Points
Bank: 19,590.00 Points
Its worth enough for me to pump air up it using a airhog pump.

Return to Off Topic Discussion