Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ How tall are you?

How tall are you?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post March 30th, 2006, 6:41 pm

Posts: 98
Points on hand: 2,966.00 Points
Location: Maryland, USA
Offline
16 and 6'1"

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post March 30th, 2006, 6:42 pm

Posts: 344
Points on hand: 2,409.00 Points
Location: Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Offline
5 FOOT 6 AND IM 16 YAY IM NOT THE SHORTEST!!!!! [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Post March 30th, 2006, 6:46 pm

Posts: 3018
Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
5'2! good thing i can atleast get on every coaster :)

Post March 30th, 2006, 6:47 pm

Posts: 89
Points on hand: 636.00 Points
Location: ME, USA
Offline
5'5 1/2" and i just turned 15. i'm actually the shortest out of all of my friends.[V]

Post March 30th, 2006, 6:52 pm

Posts: 344
Points on hand: 2,409.00 Points
Location: Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Offline
Gutted!

Post March 30th, 2006, 6:54 pm

Posts: 2864
Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points
Location: Monroeville, PA, USA
Offline
5'8" just turned 14

Post March 30th, 2006, 7:00 pm
yoshifreak Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 658
Points on hand: 241.00 Points
Location: Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Offline
5'11''

Post March 30th, 2006, 7:02 pm

Posts: 2145
Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Offline
Am i the youngest one on here? Or at least one of them....cuz im 12.

Post March 30th, 2006, 7:14 pm

Posts: 1536
Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points
Location: Etobicoke(Toronto), Is Ontario a state?, Canada
Offline
I'm close to 6ft... probably at 6ft

Post March 30th, 2006, 7:52 pm

Posts: 57
Points on hand: 2,305.00 Points
Location: Reno, NV, USA
Offline
age 14 at 6'1[:D]

Post March 30th, 2006, 9:43 pm

Posts: 379
Points on hand: 1,051.00 Points
Location: Santa Clarita, CA, USA
Offline
Originally posted by SMer

I don't get why people complain about being over 6'. unless you're morbidly obese along with your height, theres no way you can't fit on a coaster.


LOL, that's not always true, your upper body can play a huge factor in riding coasters with reastraints...like even though Im only 6' I got really broad shoulders, so yea that can factor in...also some people may have longer legs, and on Intamin coasters and whatnot, that can also be a factor.

Post March 30th, 2006, 10:32 pm

Posts: 2171
Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
Location: La Verne, CA, USA
Offline
Yea Ive got really long legs...I can hardly get into xcelerator...DAMN THOSE TRAINS!

Post March 31st, 2006, 4:18 pm

Posts: 701
Points on hand: 2,947.00 Points
Location: Saint Louis, MO, USA
Offline
Hehehe Looks like I'm the tallest but I'm not sure...

6'6" ... 17 years old

It's a chore trying to fit on most coasters...especially with lap bars...should call them knee bars.

Post April 1st, 2006, 4:05 am
Pad

Posts: 601
Points on hand: 1,990.00 Points
Location: Bern, Switzerland
Offline
Yeah I've seen quite some coasters in Europe having a height limit of 1.95 m = 6'5". I hope I don't get taller anymore... Well lets be optimist, I'm glad I won't get taller anymore. [;)]

Post April 2nd, 2006, 6:26 pm
Master of Puppets User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 569
Points on hand: 4,608.00 Points
Location: Canada
Offline
6'4.. 23 years old

Post April 2nd, 2006, 6:34 pm

Posts: 127
Points on hand: 4,273.00 Points
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Offline
6'1 1/2"
Live, Laugh, Love!
--David K. Jr.

Post April 2nd, 2006, 7:13 pm

Posts: 332
Points on hand: 5,058.00 Points
Offline
...4'10"... :/

Post April 2nd, 2006, 8:04 pm

Posts: 430
Points on hand: 3,415.00 Points
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Offline
Originally posted by Pad

Yeah I've seen quite some coasters in Europe having a height limit of 1.95 m = 6'5". I hope I don't get taller anymore... Well lets be optimist, I'm glad I won't get taller anymore. [;)]

SRoS at SFNE has a height limit of 6'4"

Post April 2nd, 2006, 8:20 pm

Posts: 94
Points on hand: 2,911.00 Points
Offline
I am 5'2."

Post April 2nd, 2006, 8:57 pm

Posts: 236
Points on hand: 5,178.00 Points
Location: Denver, Co, USA
Offline
6'2"

Post April 2nd, 2006, 10:27 pm

Posts: 149
Points on hand: 2,365.00 Points
Location: Cleveland, OH, USA
Offline
I'm 5'8", and 19 years old.

Post April 2nd, 2006, 10:42 pm

Posts: 4138
Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points
Location: Tonawanda, NY, USA
Offline
5'3", 16 years old.

Post April 2nd, 2006, 10:54 pm

Posts: 537
Points on hand: 2,336.00 Points
Location: Canada
Offline
183 cm, I have been over 175 cm tall since I was 14!!! Crazy eh!
Gay sex is great! (Qwerty 18:22)

Post April 3rd, 2006, 3:53 am

Posts: 68
Points on hand: 3,683.00 Points
Offline
6'2" tall and I am the old one at 40....[8D]

Post April 15th, 2007, 5:54 pm

Posts: 5
Points on hand: 1,805.00 Points
Location: Newtown, Arizona, Belize
Offline
i'm a midget :(

i'm 4'4, FOREVER

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post