Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising HR not dead,( ...yet). Upcoming projects!

HR not dead,( ...yet). Upcoming projects!

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post April 17th, 2004, 7:08 pm

Points on hand: 4,300.00 Points

I havn't uploaded a new design in a while, i started and dropped some projects and now I'm finally working on something promising...

1st of all, I have improved Tengu, Spectre and MillenniumStar significantly. I also revised my "Parsec" ride, which is now extremely smooth and has 2 versions:
-Neptune, Inspired by the Rocket Coaster Rumber for Pleasure Beach Blackpool; and Parsec, witch a new color sheme and enhanced
space-theme.
I am not sure if I am going to release these coasters as they are nothing new, but I can tell you they are VERY smooth and have no glitches (I took your reviews seriously, thanks to everyone [:)]).
I may release an Intamin-Pack if I get a positive response from you guys.

I will soon release a new project, also using Intamin Inverted Train Designs. I managed to create an extremely smooth heartlined roll (took me a few days, only for one element [shocked]). With this achievement, I created my own Impulse Coaster, basically a mix between V2 and Wicket Twister (Only front Spike Twists, but as tall as WT). Supports are awesome for this ride, and It's themed ina tropical canyon, which is true Eye-Candy, even with HR's limitations.
In the same park I'm working on a tiny Launched Ride with one 0g Roll (same amazing heartline). I'm still looking for names, any suggestions? The Impulse Coaster will be no comparison to the sample ride that ships with HR, that's for sure.

Now something completely different. I found a way to create a TERRAIN COASTER on the edge of the map in HR. I have ~85% of the track completed, but I NEED HELP! I would like to finish this design with someone else who is skilled in HR (Steve Benham, PM me if you are interested [;)])

These are the projects I have planned before switching to NL, and won't be the last ones with HR. Keep HyperRails alive! [pshades]
Last edited by FlyingV on April 17th, 2004, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Track Advertising