Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster I dont know what game to get.....

I dont know what game to get.....

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post February 23rd, 2004, 10:26 pm

Points on hand: 2,479.00 Points
I am wondering if you could help me figure out what game to get, No Limits or Scream Machines? Which one is easier to build in, does each let you build in terrain, which one has the most roller coaster choices? Could anyone help me with this by answering these questions, and commenting some more to help me out with this decision, THANK!

Post February 24th, 2004, 12:12 am

Points on hand: 5,840.00 Points
I don't know about SM but No Limits is awesome. It's a bit tough to make an ok coaster at first, but once you get the hang of the building tool it's great!

Post February 24th, 2004, 2:52 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,707.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Which one is easier to build in
Scream Machines
does each let you build in terrain
yes
which one has the most roller coaster choices?
Scream Machines by far

SM has a more advanced editor in my opinion, tons more track options. Tons more train options. Real time g force calculator in the editor, nig plus for that. Graphics in SM are way better if you use a good environment which there are many available. NL, looks good and works good and is relatively easy to build in as well but lacks many things which SM has. both allow you to import 3d objects, Only SM allows you to import custom train models. Scream Machines is a lot more easier to deal with game problems, if any. You don't have to visit so and so site because so and so person made this for the game. Just one direct site. Their staff is extremely quick on technicalk support over on their forum, nl has no forums for help, just e-mail and sometimes takes a bit for a reply. Updates for all parts of SM are released on the official site, NL sometimes has updates, such as the terraformer which you literally have to hunt for to find at times. I had to hunt for a terraformer update which was never announced over at www.nolimitscoaster.de
I recommend Scream Machines over NL simply because it has more features and you can get technical support faster.

Post February 24th, 2004, 9:35 am
GRIM.657 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,299.00 Points

Can you make enviromnents for SM and customize the station-textures like you can with NL[?]

>[}:)]<<GRIM>>[}:)]<
?????????copyright 2188, GRIM

Post February 24th, 2004, 2:02 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post February 24th, 2004, 2:02 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

can import your very own custom 3ds stations as well.

Return to No Limits Coaster