Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports I have my school's dance @ Knott's this year...

I have my school's dance @ Knott's this year...

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

and lines are short as hell, Xcelerator all nite long, or at least until Im bored with it, then Ill move on to some other rides that they have open.....To bad I have a problem when it comes to talking to girls face to face, :*(

Post March 8th, 2004, 9:52 pm

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

thats pretty cool, i've only been on a boat dance.[lol]

Post March 8th, 2004, 9:54 pm

Points on hand: 4,847.00 Points

Post March 8th, 2004, 10:05 pm

Points on hand: 4,530.00 Points
Cool, our school goes to Hershey park every year. We leave at 8, go thru choco world, then go in at the gates. Then the teachers just let us lose, and we report back at one of the campground's a 5. Very fun times. It's supposed to be the day before the last day of school (the last day we only go to school till 9:30 am). I cant wait for them 2 days

Post March 8th, 2004, 10:11 pm

Points on hand: 4,847.00 Points
yea our school gets to go to Cedar Point at the end of our school year. But the only bad part is it's after the school year is out, not on the last day or the day before the last. Which I don't like, but hey, It's Cedar Point with all my friends, so why not go?

Post March 9th, 2004, 10:29 am

Points on hand: 4,163.00 Points

Originally posted by thecool326

To bad I have a problem when it comes to talking to girls face to face, :*(

hehehe, youll get over it eventually, but ne ways thats awesome that you get to go there, my school dosent go to ne amusment parks at the end of the year which really sucks because my entire school likes rollercoasters.

Post March 9th, 2004, 2:56 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Im-a going Alton Towers this year...great... :| Which means i have to put up with all the dumb kids saying 'i went on oblivion 37 times' Just feel like punching people that say that...and usualy do, then i dance. Also went drayton manor when i left primary school, man how that sucked. 2 hour queues for everyride

Post March 9th, 2004, 11:35 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

lol, I wanna go to Alton Towers, I think I wanna move to England if Im rich enought (the California Gay thing, I believe, is gonna doom America!!!! Of course if they legalize gay marriages, then pretty soon people are gonna wanna marry there hand, or there dog, or cat, or sheep)

Post March 9th, 2004, 11:36 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post March 10th, 2004, 3:16 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,863.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I had a HS dance at Knotts and one at SFMM back when I was in high school.

Post March 10th, 2004, 5:38 pm

Points on hand: 4,163.00 Points

Post March 10th, 2004, 5:57 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,534.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

"u have fun at either of them", HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, lol, sorry, hoo hoooo, that made me laugh, NOOOOOOO, what do you think, hehe, thats cool dude. I wish we had all this dance crap at my school, lol. At the end of my high school, we went to Alton Towers, and without my superior knowledge of timing visits to english parks just right, they made a complete hash of it, we went in the middle of july, BAD IDEA!!!! queues were huge, and it was raining, F*CKIN GREAT! lol, sorry, but it was poo, trust me, stupid school!

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports