Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion I lit my class on fire =(

I lit my class on fire =(

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 1st, 2006, 1:04 am

Points on hand: 3,231.00 Points

This is a very sad day for me..Me and this other person accidently got our class on fire after we were playing with lighters. Me and my friend were just playing around when he accidently lit a courtain on fire. It caused the curtain to burn and we had to evacuate. No-one was hurt but then the Firemen and police had to come and extinguish the fire. We didn't get caught but it was weird because the cops were actually trying to look for what caused it. We stayed as quiet as possible and now I may get in too much trouble if they find out. I could be going to juvenile for all I know so hopefully they won't find it out. They interviewed everyone that was at the scene and luckly no-one knew either. I'm so scared and I feel so guilty. me and my friend burned the class and we may have to pay more than 10,000 in damage..Well atleast no-one got hurt.

Thank you for listening,

daryll

Post April 1st, 2006, 1:14 am
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

^Sounds like my A.P. Chemistry class senior year in high school... we lit a hydrogen baloon, and the school evacuated because it sounded like a bomb going off.

Our hobbies in chem class were making H2 baloons, lighting butane bubbles on fire, lighting magnesium strips on fire, and making flame throwers with isupropal alcohol and a squirt bottle. Yeah, we all have a little pyro in us...

Post April 1st, 2006, 1:16 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Post April 1st, 2006, 1:27 am

Points on hand: 2,365.00 Points

Post April 1st, 2006, 1:31 am
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Why am I not surprised at all?
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post April 1st, 2006, 2:01 am

Points on hand: 56.00 Points
Most teachers can hear anything, like bats, its crazy, your schools teacher s must hate their jobs to not pay attention.

Post April 1st, 2006, 2:06 am

Points on hand: 2,305.00 Points
You tell this on a internet site, which some one from school could be on reading this topic. You may never know. I'm mean hopefully no one from your school is not on this site lol.

Post April 1st, 2006, 2:12 am

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Nice!!! lol, this probably wont sound good, but i love burning stuff! Good job, as long as u wont get caught......lol

Post April 1st, 2006, 2:30 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Fessing up probably wouldnt get you into Juvi. If you hide out forever and they have to figure it out - then you will. Plus theres always a plea agreement that goes a long way.

CJD - LOL. Ever watch American Chopper? They had an episode where Paul Sr. capped one end of like a 6ft long 4inch diameter pipe and filled it with acetalene and oxygen (used for welding) and then lit it in one end. It seriously was a small bomb in sound and shook the camera which was on the other side of the room. It was quite crazy.

Would love to duplicate it myself ;)

Post April 1st, 2006, 2:33 am

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Real, before you go off and do that I'd make sure you were properly prepared with a fire extinguisher and large safe area. Other than that though. Go ahead.

Post April 1st, 2006, 2:54 am

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
Yeah I agree with Real...not smart at all to hide it. If they can pinpoint a house burning down to a cigarette from burn patterns etc. then they'll figure this out. Better to confess than risk it.

Post April 1st, 2006, 2:54 am

Heh. I dont have access to those chemicals so dont worry.

Im about one of the safest persons I know. Most of the people I know are fairly careless but Ive hurt myself a few times before and dont care to endure anymore pain if I dont have too. Id probably have more than an extinguisher and large area just to be on the safe side.

Airing on the side of caution is always a smart thing.

Post April 1st, 2006, 3:21 am

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

Every Victoria Day and July 1st me and friends play war in the loacl park with FireWorks... atleast we keep buckets of water close by...

Post April 1st, 2006, 5:42 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,863.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Internet laws obligate me to forwarded this post to your local authorities. you commited arson and sad to say it I must hand you over. Prepare to be confined in a juvi cell.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post April 1st, 2006, 3:30 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Well I have been faxed back that the logs and records have been accepted and reviewed and will look and trace you down to this matter.
Paradox wrote:

Post April 1st, 2006, 3:49 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

Originally posted by Real

Heh. I dont have access to those chemicals so dont worry.

dont worry man, as we used to do. get a whole news paper and roll it up, bock one end and fill it with deoderant. light it and it will you will either get a fire ball out the open end or blow the closed end off. tis all in good fun as long as you know what youre doing. never mess with fire because its a dangerous thing. but used properly it can be a useful tool.
Making screams come true

Post April 1st, 2006, 3:52 pm

Points on hand: 3,231.00 Points

April Fool's!!

Ahhh, it was fun while it lasted...

Post April 1st, 2006, 3:54 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Post April 1st, 2006, 3:54 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Originally posted by italianpnoy112

April Fool's!!

I'm not joking.
Paradox wrote:

Post April 1st, 2006, 3:56 pm

Points on hand: 2,409.00 Points

Post April 1st, 2006, 4:09 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

if this was an april fools italianpnoy112 youre a twat, do you know how much greif you are going to face now wws has sent this to the fbi, or whatever it is in the usa.

if your going to do something like this think it thought and make it on the boarder of being unbeliveable.

you know you could get prosicuted for this? or worse get wws in touble for false evidence?
Making screams come true

Post April 1st, 2006, 4:22 pm

Not to mention you posted the day before. Hows that an April Fools joke? April Fools jokes are played on April 1st...not March 31st.

It would be humorous for actions actually to come back to you for posting this. Maybe youll (and others) realize the Internet isnt like it used to be.

Post April 1st, 2006, 7:58 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Originally posted by italianpnoy112

April Fool's!!

That was more of a diss to you since everyone honestly thinks you're that stupid.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post April 1st, 2006, 8:06 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Originally posted by Real

CJD - LOL. Ever watch American Chopper? They had an episode where Paul Sr. capped one end of like a 6ft long 4inch diameter pipe and filled it with acetalene and oxygen (used for welding) and then lit it in one end. It seriously was a small bomb in sound and shook the camera which was on the other side of the room. It was quite crazy.

Would love to duplicate it myself ;)

My TV show of choice for fire and explosions is MythBusters. They made a civil war rocket out of wax and nitrous oxide once. Then, there was the time when they catapulted Buster through the air with a truckbed trebuchet... that was awesome! And let's not forget the infamous exploding toilet myth... man, that was some fun stuff.

Myself, I like making flamethrowers out of butane lighters and bug spray. Also, one of the big trees on our front lawn died last year, and we got to burn it down. Fun stuff. Yeah, I'm kind of a pyro. There's just something so entertaining about watching big explosions and flames.

Post April 1st, 2006, 8:12 pm

Points on hand: 2,289.00 Points

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion