Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster I need help

I need help

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post August 17th, 2003, 7:55 pm

Points on hand: 2,722.00 Points

I'm having difficulty thinking up coasters. Since I realized it wasn't all elements, I've been having trouble! How do you guys think up your coasters? I've tried making a few but ended up quiting because I can't think of anything else to add. I'm still getting used to NL. Can someone give me some pointers? Thanx.[:D]

Post August 17th, 2003, 8:05 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Think of what real rides have and what type of elements and stuff would be exciting to add to the coaster. If your stuck on a part of the coaster and can't think of what to add think of being on the ride in real life and what would be the most exciting element that would occur.

Post August 17th, 2003, 8:15 pm

Points on hand: 2,947.00 Points
Think of one of your main interests and develop a theme to it. Then if you are very intellectual, you can visualize a resemblence to an element from your theme. Or, you can just pick elements you, yourself enjoy. If you really get into it and are not satisfied with just a track, add some .3DS of your theme. You can use your theme for the name of the coaster, the car texture, and even the type. Hope this helps!

Post August 18th, 2003, 3:28 pm

Points on hand: 2,722.00 Points

Have you guys ever tried making a paper model of the coaster. I'm trying this but I don't know if it will work out right.[?]

Post August 18th, 2003, 3:42 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

never tried to make a paper model but could be usefull.

Return to No Limits Coaster